SFO DOL - To track Auto remand Cases!!

auto remanded case

My observation (AUTO REMANDED cases as RIR) is based on a reply from DBEC for a status query through local Senator's office. I am not exicted that much because whatever DBEC wrote in that letter is hard to beleive i.e. they are following FIFO and currently processing 2002-2003 cases where my PD is Oct 2001.

I am just hopping atleast DBEC will be true to there word: 'my AUTO REMANDED case is in there RIR queue' and will be procssed without any further delay (it's already one month since they wrote that letter). There is a little hope from their letter probably BEC may be considering AUTO REMANDED cases as RIR I just like to share with all of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
samsharma said:
My observation (AUTO REMANDED cases as RIR) is based on a reply from DBEC for a status query through local Senator's office. I am not exicted that much because whatever DBEC wrote in that letter is hard to beleive i.e. they are following FIFO and currently processing 2002-2003 cases where my PD is Oct 2001.

I am just hopping atleast DBEC will be true to there word: 'my AUTO REMANDED case is in there RIR queue' and will be procssed without any further delay (it's already one month since they wrote that letter). There is a little hope from their letter probably BEC may be considering AUTO REMANDED cases as RIR I just like to share with all of you.

I am glad that you took initiative to follow up on your case!!

If you dont mind can you please share the acutal wordings from the letter?

pre-Aug 2001 cases

Hi,

Did any of the pre-Aug 2001 cases get converted back to RIR. My conversion request was filed in March 2005 but never received any confirmation from SWA regarding the conversion.

With the latest conversion regulation passed, I wonder how our cases will be treated since the conversion was filed in SWA and not in BEC.

Thanks

jay1971 said:
Hi,

Did any of the pre-Aug 2001 cases get converted back to RIR. My conversion request was filed in March 2005 but never received any confirmation from SWA regarding the conversion.

With the latest conversion regulation passed, I wonder how our cases will be treated since the conversion was filed in SWA and not in BEC.

Thanks

Like you not getting any response for more than a year, clearly proves that With DOL everything is possible!! Hang on...Since you have already asked for conversion hope your case will get approval soon.

I am not sure how our cases will be treated either... I just sent a note to my attorney on Friday. I will let you know what he has to say.

goodphysq said:
Like you not getting any response for more than a year, clearly proves that With DOL everything is possible!! Hang on...Since you have already asked for conversion hope your case will get approval soon.

I am not sure how our cases will be treated either... I just sent a note to my attorney on Friday. I will let you know what he has to say.

Have you heard anything from your lawyer?

jdlabnala said:
Have you heard anything from your lawyer?[/QUOTE

yes, they are going to sent a letter next week. Lawyer also mentioned he is not sure what a kind of response we will get!!

Looks like there is no end to our wait :mad:

Cruel Endless Wait

Mine is Oct 2001 RIR. How is your company doing financially?. Any layoffs in
the past? I heard that companies in financial trouble or with a layoff
history are being held back. Of course there is no public reason for that
since everything is a secret these days.

case status changed

Hi

Today my case status was changed from 'In Process' to 'Data Review' for brief period. I was able to take a screen shot and sent to my attorney but next time I tried the status check it was 'In Process' again.

I hope atleast someone looked at my case or by mistake hit the wrong button.

Case: PD Oct 2001 CA (Auto Remanded in Oct 2003)

jdlabnala said:
I hope so too. Been waiting since April 30, 2001.

As far as I know you are ahead all of us. To me, any update or good news it will/should start with your case.

So, we have to wait until we hear from you!!

I think so too.
I am waiting since Aug 30, 2001 and boy it has been and still is, one tough wait. So April 2001... I can imagine how it is!

YetToLoseHope said:
I think so too.
I am waiting since Aug 30, 2001 and boy it has been and still is, one tough wait. So April 2001... I can imagine how it is!

One think I always tell myself is: even if I get my Labor Approved, I wont go anywhere because EB3 Date is still Apr'2001.

If you are EB2 then its a different story....

5.5 years

Just venting, May 2001,Eb2 and nothing yet and no hopes.
Lawyer thinks converting is too risky, I am just trying to to put pressure on HR to allow me to convert to RIR.
Good thing is I had a 2004 labor approved and I got 3 year h1 extension based on that, so if nothing happens I will quit my job and find something better and hope democrats pass some relief legislation.
I had written an email to a contact at US Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi's office, they checked in my case and got the reply from DOL that all the cases are expected to be cleared by Sep 2007. But the lady who replied said that they would keep a close watch on the DOL progress and asked me get in touch again by March 2007. So, let's see, at least there is some hope with Dems in power.

Days_go_by said:
Just venting, May 2001,Eb2 and nothing yet and no hopes.
Lawyer thinks converting is too risky, I am just trying to to put pressure on HR to allow me to convert to RIR.
Good thing is I had a 2004 labor approved and I got 3 year h1 extension based on that, so if nothing happens I will quit my job and find something better and hope democrats pass some relief legislation.
I had written an email to a contact at US Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi's office, they checked in my case and got the reply from DOL that all the cases are expected to be cleared by Sep 2007. But the lady who replied said that they would keep a close watch on the DOL progress and asked me get in touch again by March 2007. So, let's see, at least there is some hope with Dems in power.

this info is for rir cases, which were remanded back to state

why dont you write a letter and mail, usps to that RIR CONVERSION REQUEST postal address ,asking them to treat your case as rir as it was originally applied in rir and just process it that way!!

I know this request has to come from lawyers, but if your lawyers like mine, don't want to help, then we need to help ourselves!!

just a thought which i wanted to share, so pls go easy on me folks....

Goodluck!!

Add placed by BRC

Finally another movement with my case. I think they started processing Aug-Sep 2001 time frame.

oh my....if Labor is taking such a long time and so much to follow. I am not sure what all we should be expecting in the next stages :confused:

I try not to worry too much....at times I cant help myself.

goodphysq said:
Finally another movement with my case. I think they started processing Aug-Sep 2001 time frame.

oh my....if Labor is taking such a long time and so much to follow. I am not sure what all we should be expecting in the next stages :confused:

I try not to worry too much....at times I cant help myself.

How were you informed that recruitment ads are already being placed?
My PD is April 30, 2001 and have not heard any single thing about it. My status is still in-process. Thanks and I'm glad your case is starting to move along.

jdlabnala said:
How were you informed that recruitment ads are already being placed?
My PD is April 30, 2001 and have not heard any single thing about it. My status is still in-process. Thanks and I'm glad your case is starting to move along.

I followed the below instruction. I fount that my add was posted on 12/14

Try this, and may be they might have already posted your add.

FIND YOUR JOB ON AJB:
1) Go to
http://www.jobsearch.org/seeker/jobsearch/numbersearch

2) Select "Company Job Id" from first drop down list.

3) Select "Partial Matches" radio buttom.

4) Now enter your ETA number WITHOUT "D-" e.g. 05173-XXXXX for Dallas BPC or WITH "P-" for Philadelphia BPC.
If posted, you can see your job and what day it was posted. If you click on
hyperlink, it will have details.

goodphysq said:
I followed the below instruction. I fount that my add was posted on 12/14

Try this, and may be they might have already posted your add.

FIND YOUR JOB ON AJB:
1) Go to
http://www.jobsearch.org/seeker/jobsearch/numbersearch

2) Select "Company Job Id" from first drop down list.

3) Select "Partial Matches" radio buttom.

4) Now enter your ETA number WITHOUT "D-" e.g. 05173-XXXXX for Dallas BPC or WITH "P-" for Philadelphia BPC.
If posted, you can see your job and what day it was posted. If you click on
hyperlink, it will have details.

Thanks. I looked into it and didn't find any results using my ETA number. I'll start checking it regularly. Thanks again.

Hello.... My case originally filed october 2001 and online status shows on December 18th Certified...

Details...
PD: OCTOBER 2001 in RIR EB3
ETA No: D-05171-7XXXX
REMANDED TO STATE : SOMETIME 2003
45 DAY LETTER : DECEMBER 2005
Certified Online : December 18th 2006
But requested couple of times to change to RIR and requested Screenshot everytime after sending documents... Don't know what helped.. BUT I Belive in GOD...

I hope those who are waiting from a longtime will get cleared soon...