Service Center Name in FP Notice

vin_gc

Registered Users (C)
Myself and my wife's Finger Prints are schduled on April 8, 2005 at 2pm at Newark Center. In the notice SSN is left blank and under Service Center 'ESC' is written. Is 'ESC' correct or it should be 'VSC' i.e Vermont Service Center. Can anyone please clarify about SSN and Service Center columns?Also my wife is on H4 and we both have EADs. But she doesn't have state ID(like driver's or non-driver's id). Will it be OK if she shows her EAD and passport as photo IDs at Newark Center? Please clarify these if anyone has idea or experienced such situation.
Thnx

vin_gc said:
Myself and my wife's Finger Prints are schduled on April 8, 2005 at 2pm at Newark Center. In the notice SSN is left blank and under Service Center 'ESC' is written. Is 'ESC' correct or it should be 'VSC' i.e Vermont Service Center. Can anyone please clarify about SSN and Service Center columns?Also my wife is on H4 and we both have EADs. But she doesn't have state ID(like driver's or non-driver's id). Will it be OK if she shows her EAD and passport as photo IDs at Newark Center? Please clarify these if anyone has idea or experienced such situation.
Thnx

Its quite normal to have a blank for SSN and "ESC" under service center. I have seen around 10 FP notices and all of them have the same info as yours. Yes you can use the passport and EAD as Photos ids.. good luck..

Fp

Does anyone know which documents do you need when you go for FingerPrinting
How does it Work
Can someone share their experience?

srinireddydgl said:
Does anyone know which documents do you need when you go for FingerPrinting
How does it Work
Can someone share their experience?
you need your finger print notice and a photo id (drivers license, passport etc).

Its better to carry I485 receipt notice (photocopy).