September - Visa Revalidation Tracking

Printing to Dispatch

Hi folks !!!

What experience u guys have from PRINITING to DISPATCH ???

How many days does it take ??? What are different process after Printing and till Dispatch....???

- Ajay

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Below are my details ..../

People are doing great job of particiapting and helping out with information.

Here are my details. I haven''t recv passport yet.

SL Date - 17th Sept
DC Date - 28th Sept
Approval Date - 22 Dec
Priniting Date - 30 Dec.

Still waiting Qa and Dispatch. Lady told me after printing it could take 1 day to 1 week for dispatch. It is really difficult to understand the process.

One more thing she told that me and my wife passports are being done together. She said they process visa for a family together..

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Status Update

Ours visas were approved today. My DC date was Oct 8th. They are now waiting for printing and Q&A. I am planning on traveling on the 2nd. Anybody have an idea what the chances are of them being mailed tomorrow. I also have used Airborne Express for return shimpent.

Rakram,

Airborne does not have a regular pick-up at the visa office. So when you find that your PP is dispatched call up Airborne and ask them to pick it up.

Please acknowledge that you read this message, otherwise I won't get sleep! :p :mad: ;)

Updated list
Latest Updated list:

Name-----------SL Date---DC Date--
DOLkemaaki--5th Sept---16 Sept - App -Nov20 -REc Nov21
ahalem --5th Sept---??????? - App -Nov21 -Rec Nov28
olops - 8th Sept , never called , recd Nov 28
Pankaj Garg----6th Sept---24th Sept-Rec Dec 1st
PremChopra---3rd Sept---26th Sep--App--Dec 1st -- Recd Dec. 8th, 11:00 am
finesir-----------3rd Sept-------App 1st Dec, Recd 8th Dec
Halver----------3rd Sept--------26th sept--App--Dec 1st-rec dec9th
immigration4kot--4th sep ---- 26th sep-App Dec3rd -Rcvd Dec 6th evening 4:45 PM chicago
msomani----------10th Sept----27th Sept-App Dec4th-PP Rcvd 12/08
dev72------------11th Sept ----27 Sept-App Dec4th-Print Dec 10th-Rcvd (Dec-12)
spb99----------2nd Sept------27th Sept-App Dec3rd-Print Dec 11th-Rcvd(dec15)
saras76 ------- 28th August ----- 27th Sept-App Dec 4th- PP Rcvd 12/08
kettydeepa----2nd Sept------27th Sept-App Dec4th-Rcvd(Dec12th)
immisanjay-------11th Sept-----27 Sept-App (221g)
m_omaha -------11 Sept ------ 27 Sept-App Dec 4th-Rcvd Dec 12th
wam-------------4th Sept----- 27th Sept-App Dec 8th-Rcvd dec11th
vnra300--------2nd Sept----- 27th Sept-App Dec 8th-Rcvd(Not Yet)
hoping--------2nd Sept----- 27th Sept-App Dec 8th-Rcvd(Not Yet)
samsett--------2nd Sept------27th Sept-App Dec 10th-Rcvd(Dec15th
jsdw-----------15th Sept ------27 Sept-APP Dec 11th-RCvd(dec17th
sai_ani--------16th Sept-----------------RECV-11thDec
thedaq--------Sept 12------27th Sept-fedex-dec15th
ahkhan----------11th Sept---App Dec 8th-Rcvd(Dec 10)
jnathan----------10th Sept ---28th Sept-app dec12-rec19dec
ramu2003------15th SEPT----29TH SEPT_invalid photo
jinx---------------19th sep---3rdoct-app 23rd Dec-rec-26th
jlittle--------------23rd Sept---- -app 23rd Dec
itsme1---------27th Aug -----29th Sept---Invalid Photo
young16------10th Sept---28th Sept--app 24rd Dec
h1b_valid2004--17th Sept---28th Sept--app 22rd Dec--Pri-30
ksalkar---------23rd Sept ---6 oct--app 24rd Dec
mahham------23rd Sept----6 oct--app 24rd Dec
devi_e------10thSept ---30sep--Invalid documents-dec 30
Rakram-----29th Sept---8th Oct--App Dec 30

Waiting in Queue

Name-----------SL Date---------DC Date
ashi5-------------23rd Sept-----------------?

prasad_vv-------24th Sept-----------------?
mirium99---------24th Sept-----------------?

Ramani Krishnamurthy--26th Sept------------------?

smarthi-----------25th Sept------------------?
camera_guy01--25th Sept--------------10th Oct
gcwaiter_74-----25th Sept--------------10th Oct
azzuri-------------30th Sept--------------10th Oct
samc_74---------30th Sept--------------10th Oct

I am planing to send my passport very soon for Visa revalidaion.
How long its taking for H1B revalidation in Washington DC? Also what is the procedure to send passports to their office and then how to check the status.

Also is it possible to get revalidation from Canada. I have canadian PR. so should I go to canada or should send passport to DC office.

Any help will be appreciated.

vahope4gc - goto http://travel.state.gov/hlop.html for instructions about the docs that u need to send.

As of now it takes approximately 105 day from the day you send your passport to St.Louis.

Please read other threads that talk about getting the stamp in Canada. The risk involved in it is if you get rejected at Canada, then you can't enter back into US. Make a search using the word "Canada" and select the "H Visa Issues at the Consulates and Visa Revalidation" forum before you submit the search.

All the best.

Well Guys, I got my PP. My first name is misspelled. The first name is a long one and they have missed an 'a'. It's not easily noticeable.

Also my I797 has validity until May 2004 whereas they have stamped until May 2005! This is a problem as I have extension approval with me for the period between May 2004 and May 2006. I planned to send for stamping again when I come back from India. Now I can't send it as planned, because the date at which one can send should be within 60 days before the visa expiry or 1 year after the expired date. I have to wait for an year and then send it. Who knows what problems I will have then!

What should I do guys? It's too late now to send back for correction, as Iam traveling on Jan 10th.

Iam scared to get the satmping with my extended approval in India as I hear all horror stories.

Hi,
My SL date was 24th Sep. I dont know my DC date. I am checking my FEDEX tracking everyday. No good news so far. Anybody can tell me the DC phone no. And what details I should tell them.

Thanks
Prasad

My visa got approved on 24th and is still not tracking on FEDEX.

I would assume 1 week at least from the time visa is approved till the PP is dispatched.

But with everyone in holiday mood now a days, who knows?

Keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best.

I was following this forum. It was very helpful.

Here is my details:

Type: H1B
Sent: 19th Sep
St Louis Recvd: 22nd Sep
DC Entry: 6 Oct
Visa Apprved and Printed 31st Dec.
Will Be dispatched today or friday (at least this is what the lady told)

DS 157

Hi Guys,

Thanks for sharing your information. It will surely help new applicants like me for visa revalidation.

I had a question on form DS157. Question 13 asks to 'List all Professional, Social, Charitable Organizations to Which Yoy Belong (Belonged) or Contribute (Contributed) or with which You Work(Have Worked)'

Should I mention here all my employers. Should I enter employment information when I have already addressed Question 12 which asks 'Not Including Current Employer, List your last two Employers'.

Please advise what is to be entered (you may have kept photocopies of your application).

Another question is about fees. Is it advisable to send $100 MRV fee and $75 Reciprocity fee in seperate Money Orders or just one money order for $175 will do.

Third and last question being regarding 'Certified copy of Form I-94'. Is it not sufficient to send a photocopy; who can certify Form I-94.

Thanks,

Vijay

status

my lawer got approved stuff today from d.c after 221)g).
good lock to all and happy new year-204

bye

cool_whiskey,

Leave it blank. It's for entering any social organization that you have worked for and not your employers.

You can send a single money order. Remember if you are an Indian the fees is 100 + 50 (not 100 +75) (http://travel.state.gov/hlop.html)

Send your original I-94. If not get a photocopy and get it notary certified.

Camera_guy01,

I will let samc call on Friday. I will call back on Monday to determine the status. Looks like DC has already started processing early Dec cases