• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

Maybe you're right I don't undestand the whole process because I didn't have the opportunity to have an interview yet. But at least in my embassy and in some others, I've read that there's only one day a week for the DV visas. And I guess they should share the same people for all the different visas.
And you can be sure I really hope that everybody who say there's a good chance or at least a chance to get an interview are right.

You said they would give priority to holiday visas!! That is very different. And completely untrue. Do you not realise that they do over one million other immigrant visas a year, apart from DV? Or that DV often get pushed to the front of the queue because of the time issue!

forms received is DHL confirmation and forms confirmed is KCC emailed to me that they have received forms

forms received is DHL confirmation and forms confirmed is KCC emailed to me that they have received forms