• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

You need to remember the early numbers given via the phone are preliminary. As an example, the numbers for South America in August were incorrect. There was a funeral atmosphere in the South American thread, but when the VB came out the numbers had increased as expected.

That's a good point. I suspect the SA thing was someone taking a long siesta, but yeah, this month being the last 2014 month you can imagine them doing last minute tweaks.

Just tried calling KCC - got the standard "Sorry, but nothing has been released yet. You'll have to wait until the 15th" response.

Fingers crossed for OC.

Tomorrow is D day. If we don´t know anything, we´ll have to wait until next week.
I don´t know if my nerves are going to resist o_O

Tomorrow is D day. If we don´t know anything, we´ll have to wait until next week.
I don´t know if my nerves are going to resist o_O
Would be rather surprised if final September numbers would come out before forthcoming 4th of July holidays, even "unofficially", yet who knows... Good luck!

Hey guys, it has been fun. Good Luck to all the people like me hoping, well done to all the people that have "made it" and to the people who don't make it, I sincerely hope you all find happiness in your/our lives. I also hope no one made stupid mistakes as I have because of DV. I will miss "Coming Soon" and all of the anxious emotions that came with it. It was like having Christmas 12 times in a year.

Au revior

Hey guys, it has been fun. Good Luck to all the people like me hoping, well done to all the people that have "made it" and to the people who don't make it, I sincerely hope you all find happiness in your/our lives. I also hope no one made stupid mistakes as I have because of DV. I will miss "Coming Soon" and all of the anxious emotions that came with it. It was like having Christmas 12 times in a year.

Au revior
tu parle comme si personne n'aura son visa -_-

My friend you may have mad s

Au revior
some mistakes but in Jesus name ur future life is out of here so it doesn't matter just keep crossing ur fingers and God will do the rest
o

Hello Britsimon, i read somewhere in the forum that the form 1134 is for family sponsored cases. Am single,no kids..do i still have to provide da form and bank statement???. Thanks.
If you are providing an affaavit of support (form I134), then your sponsor should show income in excess of the Federal Poverty guidelines. So in that case the income is more critical than their savings. However if you are showing your own savings, then a bank statement should be in your name and the amount should exceed $10k per adult.

Hello Britsimon, i read somewhere in the forum that the form 1134 is for family sponsored cases. Am single,no kids..do i still have to provide da form and bank statement???. Thanks.

No, for Family based cases they use the I864 (which has a legally binding aspect on the sponsor). I134 is (without doubt) the correct form for DV cases.

A CO reviewing any immigration case (including DV) should consider whether the person will become a public charge or not. For DV applicants who are asked to show how they will support themselves, they can show any or a combination of savings (over $10k per adult), proof of assets that will be sold, a job offer in the US, or an I134 completed by a US legal resident. You may not be asked at all, but if asked for this proof and you cannot provide it, you may be denied or put on AP while you get the proof. So - you don't HAVE to provide it, but I personally wouldn't want to attend the interview without something...