• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

Hmmm...
1. As far as I remember, when Iranian visas were exhausted, there was only one notice - on Ankara's consular website. Iranian visas are processed in 3 consulates - Ankara, Yerevan and Abu Dhabi. Do you think 2 other consulates still processed Iranians?
2. As far as I remember, according to CEAC data there were a number of visas issued AFTER the notice in all 3 consulates. And there were quite a lot of them, so it was clear that some of them were Iranians.
3. Probably, some visas were issued because visas numbers were already allocated for them. Probably, a number of others were not issued - otherwise the notice made no sense.
4. If Ankara consulate did not have the notice (as in Yerevan and Abu Dhabi - no notice there), we would not know Iranian visas finished.
5. CEAC data has information only about visas issued, but not even about the country of chargeability, and not about visas not issued.
6. I saw several interviews on Ankara website where no visas were issued AFTER the announcement, they stayed with status Ready. But how could I know that was because of the announcement?! No proof.

So, I agree it is not easy to prove the point.
I would rely on posts from a couple of Russian forums from those whose interviews are cancelled, but the data there could be faked from your point of view (by me or by some of my supporters even without my knowledge) - I totally agree forum data is not 100% reliable.

Also, instead of leaving you could register under new name - how could I figure that out? On the contrary, I cannot do that - it would be clear that that would be me if I do that because of more or less unique style and content of my posts.

And, of course, I would not feel fair to make the deal with you alone (because of others who have the same point of view). What do you think?

What do I think? I think you're a (donkey) (o). Anything else you want to know?

When Iran was exhausted, certain ready cases did not disappear, they remained Ready, if we are talking about Iran. However, a number of Ready cases in all regions disappeared. That had nothing to do with Iran, because there were EU and AF cases like that, a lot of them. I suspect those were invalid DS-230 forms, like without a signature.

See Raevsky, this is where you show your ignorance of the process. ALL DS230 forms are unsigned when you send them in. They get signed in front of the CO.

Folks there is no reason to believe in anything that Raevski has said so far about visas been exhausted in August. So far we have seen little over 30k visas been issued till the end of May. Up till May there were 48,5k selectees in process. Now there are 61.7k and the difference is 13k. From those 13k "fresh" selectees in process there will be no more then 10k visas issued. So the number of issued visas at the end of July will be around 40k. With the pace of the VB for August there will be probably another 6,5k fresh in process and around 5k visas issued the most from them. Everyone that has interview in August please stop stressing your self out. After your interview in August there will be 45k visas issued. I don't think even 45k will be reached.
I have made predictions before for EU that it will be no less than 42K or current. Specially after there was no special cut off for Uzbek. (The special countries in EU before were the last to go current). I WAS WRONG.
I didn't make make any prediction after that and I have no intention to make any anymore.
AND AT THE SAME TIME RAEVSKI HAVE BEEN PROVEN WRONG AGAIN AND AGAIN AND HI IS STILL TALKING BULLOCKS.
RAEVSKI PLEASE STOP. YOUR COMMENTS ARE MAKING THIS THREAD UNNECESSARILY LONG.
Even without increasing cutoffs there will be quite a bit of additional visas, from late submitters. You tend to ignore them.

Even without increasing cutoffs there will be quite a bit of additional visas, from late submitters. You tend to ignore them.
Raevski I am not ignoring anything!!! Only AOS are not included in CEAC data that we have. Late submitters are included in this 13k selectees and i know that there will be even more people who will switch from AOS to CP in the next VB. So things will be clearer in the next 2 weeks. I don't think that there will be interviews canceled even in Sept in EU. If they are it will be maybe special countries.

He's reffering to the part 1.

And have you EVER heard of an interview being cancelled or not being scheduled for that?
No, because if it is that important KCC contacts the applicant and tells them they need to fix it. THAT is a fact. And you will see that on the DS260 instructions they say something like - KCC will contact you if there is anything missing. And if you read the forums you will see this is not a new thing. Plus if there is anything minor missing your 2NL will ask you to bring it - there is a section on the 2NL for that.
PLUS ... as we all should know by now, KCC does not have the authority to refuse the applications. Once the forms are sent in they are processed. It is not up to KCC to decide who can and can't interview between disqualifying duplicate entries and cutting off when quotas are reached.
So Raevsky's guess remains wrong.

And have you EVER heard of an interview being cancelled or not being scheduled for that?
No, because if it is that important KCC contacts the applicant and tells them they need to fix it. THAT is a fact. And you will see that on the DS260 instructions they say something like - KCC will contact you if there is anything missing. And if you read the forums you will see this is not a new thing. Plus if there is anything minor missing your 2NL will ask you to bring it - there is a section on the 2NL for that.
PLUS ... as we all should know by now, KCC does not have the authority to refuse the applications. Once the forms are sent in they are processed. It is not up to KCC to decide who can and can't interview between disqualifying duplicate entries and cutting off when quotas are reached.
So Raevsky's guess remains wrong.
Raevsky stated that the ds230 part 1 has to be signed, and you said the forms musnt be signed and that was wrong from you.
And I stated few posts back,that kcc has no jurediction to disqualify any application.

even if I don't agree with Reavsky but I am sure that this not a correct way to speak on this forum, if Reavsky have an opinion he is free, if he think that European's interview will stop by the end of august he is free also, we just need to expose to him our arguments and finish, don't forget that we learned a lot from Reavsky in the past same from Simon, Sloner, Rayme or Vlady, such behavior are not acceptable for me even if we share same point of view, thanks.

@raevsky , can you just shut the mouth up? STOP STRESSING PEOPLE!!! We have enough of it, don't need more. Even if you sure of what you are saying, again shut up.
Oh dear God, why we have to endure this pain?

Raevsky stated that the ds230 part 1 has to be signed, and you said the forms musnt be signed and that was wrong from you.
And I stated few posts back,that kcc has no jurediction to disqualify any application.

He didn't say anything about part anything, he just said DS230. You were the one who jumped in with "he must have meant part 1".
Excuse me if I sound irritated. I am up to here with his bullshit, from accusing simon of all sorts of things to spewing pure crap and conveniently forgetting his previous predictions. You can be a fanboy, that's fine. To me he's like Kevin Pietersen: he may be technically very good, but the whole package is too rotten to stay part of a team.

He didn't say anything about part anything, he just said DS230. You were the one who jumped in with "he must have meant part 1".
Excuse me if I sound irritated. I am up to here with his bullshit, from accusing simon of all sorts of things to spewing pure crap and conveniently forgetting his previous predictions. You can be a fanboy, that's fine. To me he's like Kevin Pietersen: he may be technically very good, but the whole package is too rotten to stay part of a team.
Looks like you really sound too irritated because I missed my quote and you misread Vladek's

Raevski I am not ignoring anything!!! Only AOS are not included in CEAC data that we have. Late submitters are included in this 13k selectees and i know that there will be even more people who will switch from AOS to CP in the next VB. So things will be clearer in the next 2 weeks. I don't think that there will be interviews canceled even in Sept in EU. If they are it will be maybe special countries.
There are 2 categories of late submitters. One of them are those who did not send forms to KCC. They are included into 13K. The other one is those who send forms to KCC in time but did not submit agreement for interview date. Those are still in the READY status and are not included into 13K

Hey Rajeesh Kumar Patel - at least admit that you have studied in Britain , huh ??? :D

Yes I studied in Britain. Then I setup an elaborate disguise of a 40 something IT family man just to follow through on my evil plan to pass on accurate free advice to as many as possible. *queue evil laugh*

I am a little bit puzzled by some aggressive posts on the forum when the aggressiveness is caused by too little attention to posts of others. Does not look like this is the type of posts I expected to see here.