September Filed I140 VSC Tracker !!!!!!!!!!!

What is RFE ?

Hi Everybody,

Can some body please help me.

What is RFE ?

My RD and ND for I-140 is 09/21/01. AVM says a mail was sent on Nov 8th asking for more information on my case.

Is this a RFE ?

Help please….

No Title

I have same questions and what vaccines in deed we need,
someone said tetanus. someone said MMR. I\'m very confused.
I want to take the vaccines before 140 is approved

medical

Well the information I have is as follows-

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICANTS CONCERNING VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS

Recent changes to United States immigration law now require immigrant visa applicants to obtain certain vaccinations (listed below) prior to the issuance of an immigrant visa. Panel physicians who conduct medical examinations of immigrant visa applicants are now required to verify that immigrant visa applicants have met the new vaccination requirement, or that it is medically inappropriate for the visa applicant to receive one or more of the listed vaccinations:

mumps
measles
rubella
measles
polio
tetanus and diphtheria toxoids
pertussis
influenzae type b (Hib)
hepatitis B
varicella
pneumococcal
influenza

In order to assist the panel physican, and to avoid delays in the processing of an immigrant visa, all immigrant visa applicants should have their vaccination records available for the panel physician\'s review at the time of the immigrant medical examination. Visa applicants should consult with their regular health care provider to obtain a copy of their immunization record, if one is available. If you do not have a vaccination record, the panel physician will work with you to determine which vaccinations you may need to meet the requirement. Certain waivers of the vaccination requirement are available upon the recommendation of the panel physican.

Only a physician can determine which of the listed vaccinations are medically appropriate for you, given your age, medical history and current medical condition.

Got A RFE

Hi Guys,
Got a RFE form INS today,
RD 9/20
ND 9/25
RFE sent by INS 11/15/01
RFE received 11/17/01
RFE requested, co financial st yr 2000, qrtly tax yr 01, W2
Probably by Monday my lawyer may send those docs..

It\'s my company\'s fault !

One of my company\'s accountant told me that they file the tax returns each year from July to June not from Jan-Dec.. So they audited for last July/00 to June/01 last week only. He was telling me that, everything should be ready by next week..

not yet still waiting!!!!!!!!

called Avm last week heard the same old message 150 days..... blah blah

No Title

But isn\'t it VSC is processing 9/21 RD? weeks ago 9/18 RD was approved. VSC.....always unpredictable.

yes VSC working is really unpredicatable

I have seen somebody with I-140 id has got his i-140 approved his details are-

ND : Sep 28 2001
RD: Don\'t know
EAC-01-28x-xxxxx
EB2, B.S + 5

Mine ND is also same as his but I am still waiting!!!

VSC is really UNPREDICTABLE!!!!!!!

Just seen the cases with oct\'01 ND\'s are getting approved at VSC!!!

I-140 Approved!

details are as follows-
RD-9/24/01
ND-9/28/01
AD-11/16/01 (As per AVM)
BS+5yrs
Thanks to all for their valuable postings! and see you all in AOS/CP

No Title

You need MMR and TT (Tetanus) because these two immunizations normally last for 10 years. If you had any within these ten years get them from your Doctor. Coming to Tetanus, its not available now-a-days in Hospitals, they are giving only for emergancies (atleast that was the status a couple of months back, I don\'t know what is the status now). If Tetanus is still have scarecity, they will give you a letter saying the same. MMR will be (Measles, Mums and R is for something else). It will be only one dose. Get it done while waiting for 140. Keep even your photos and other documents ready.

EAD processing time info (VSC)

Guys,
I received my EAD card yesterday (Dec 11, 2001) from VSC. These are the time frames.

Papers recd by VSC- Sept 24,2001
Notice date- November 17,2001
EAD Recd - December 11

I have been told by many that the clock actually starts from the day your papers are recd by VSC. In my case , the EAD came in 2 1/2 months.

All the best to all of you.