September 2011 Filers

All the best guys, please let us (Rok8man, Ananga and I among others) know if we can help with anything, we will be hanging out at the July filers page :)

lol@Mantikos.....:eek:

I will be hanging out at the August page :) and will also poke my nose in other pages to feel the pulse and contribute as appropriate ;) :p

Packet Sent : Aug 1, 2011
Packet Received by USCIS : Aug 3, 2011
Received Email at 9.00 PM on Aug 5, 2001 with I-797 receipt numbers for all 5 applications ( 2 i-130's, 2 i-485's and 1 i-765). Checked on USCIS website and validated that all receipt numbers do exist.
Priority Date : Aug 5, 2011
Fingerprint Notice : Aug 15, 2011
Walk-in fingerprint done : Aug 17, 2011 (Atlanta DO)
Online Update on Sep 8: Interview schedule for Oct 7, 2011
Mail received on Sep 9: Interview on Oct 7, 2011 at 12.45 PM in Atlanta

All the best guys, please let us (Rok8man, Ananga and I among others) know if we can help with anything, we will be hanging out at the July filers page :)

lol@mantikos.....:eek:

I will be hanging out at the august page :) and will also poke my nose in other pages to feel the pulse and contribute as appropriate ;) :p

packet sent : Aug 1, 2011
packet received by uscis : Aug 3, 2011
received email at 9.00 pm on aug 5, 2001 with i-797 receipt numbers for all 5 applications ( 2 i-130's, 2 i-485's and 1 i-765). Checked on uscis website and validated that all receipt numbers do exist.
Priority date : Aug 5, 2011
fingerprint notice : Aug 15, 2011
walk-in fingerprint done : Aug 17, 2011 (atlanta do)
online update on sep 8: Interview schedule for oct 7, 2011
mail received on sep 9: Interview on oct 7, 2011 at 12.45 pm in atlanta

:p

Received e-mail and texts from USICS

Hey y'all,

Received e-mail and texts from USCIS stating my receipt number.

Hi everyone!:eek: I sent my application late August, but I'll consider myself a September filer. Good luck to all!

My documents were sent to NBC for processing. It's been almost 3 weeks and I still can't check my status online using any of my receipt numbers. Any other September filers experiencing this problem?

Hi Everyone,

I received my NOAs for all the three forms i.e. I-485, I-130 and I-765. So, updating my signature.

Hi All,
I haven't received the biometric appointment letter yet, but when I applied for my first Visa before moving to the US, I had my fingerprints taken, it was in 2006. Someone told me that they may not send me the biometric appointment letter, because they already have my fingerprints, so is it true? Anybody has experience?

That fingerprint (2006) is way out of date now....USCIS typically won't ask for repeat biometric if it is done within the past 13 months or so....Expect the fingerprint letter anyday now.

HTH

Hi All,
I haven't received the biometric appointment letter yet, but when I applied for my first Visa before moving to the US, I had my fingerprints taken, it was in 2006. Someone told me that they may not send me the biometric appointment letter, because they already have my fingerprints, so is it true? Anybody has experience?

Thanks for the information. Hopefully I will get the biometric letter soon.

That fingerprint (2006) is way out of date now....USCIS typically won't ask for repeat biometric if it is done within the past 13 months or so....Expect the fingerprint letter anyday now.

HTH

I did an early walk-in at the Baltimore ASC this morning. I prayed before going there because I didn't want to be sent back. It's an hour away from my home. They changed guards as soon as I got called. The new guard got distracted and began stamping my letter before realizing my appt is 3 weeks away. But it was too late, she had already stamped it. She then gave me the "look" and asked me to go ahead. Hahaha. God is good. The entire process took less than 10 minutes and I was out of there.

Waiting for the AP and interview letter next. Good luck to everyone!

Great! My first walk in there I was refused. Two days later a different guard approved me.

I did an early walk-in at the Baltimore ASC this morning. I prayed before going there because I didn't want to be sent back. It's an hour away from my home. They changed guards as soon as I got called. The new guard got distracted and began stamping my letter before realizing my appt is 3 weeks away. But it was too late, she had already stamped it. She then gave me the "look" and asked me to go ahead. Hahaha. God is good. The entire process took less than 10 minutes and I was out of there.

Waiting for the AP and interview letter next. Good luck to everyone!

Great! My first walk in there I was refused. Two days later a different guard approved me.

I dont understand why you cant do a walk in? I wish we had it done as well and had the process over sooner. When we went in on our appointed day it was empty and I dont even think the guard read the date for the bio notice. It only takes 5 mins or less to get it done.

GC Filed for Father - Is this the tracker?

Is this the tracker for Family Based GC Sep filers too? I have sent I130 and I485 for my dad on 09/28 and they have recd it on 09/30.

Hello Filers,

I have received the ASC appointment notice for Biometrics. Its on 17th October in Austin,TX.

P.S. for some reason, my signature is not showing up. Will try to update it as soon as I figure it out.