September 2009 I-751 Filers

Hi guys,
How long did it take for you to able to register/add your I-751 application to your USCIS portfolio online? My NOA states Sept. 28, however I am still unable to register or receive any online updates on this case. Perhaps, I need to wait another week (?). It's exactly 2 weeks today from NOA date.

Thank you.[/QUOT

You can check it only after you get your FP notice as the case number is printed on that notice.

You sure? I believe, and I may be wrong, I-751s are never recorded in the same system as other applications. Their status can never be checked.

That's not true. A lot of people have reported here that they can check as soon they receive the NOAs (i.e., receipt numbers)

You sure? I believe, and I may be wrong, I-751s are never recorded in the same system as other applications. Their status can never be checked.

I shouldn't have generalized as such. I don't know about I-751 applications. I was referring to AOS applications. Sorry. But, I think the notion that FP appointments trigger online status is wrong.

I filed for my 9 yr old as well with mine but hav'nt got any biometrics letter for her,just for me. Does anybody know if children also go for biometrics? Her conditional GC has her fingerprint and photo so i'm assuming ( i don't remember) she went for hers earlier and should need to now as well. Getting a little worried now!

Got my FP done taday!!!! It was an in-and-out job as I was the only one!!! I hope next step is "Card Production ordered" !:)

Hi guys i am filing my i751 next week, i have a question? Question number 9 on the i751 asked "if you have ever lived anywhere else since becoming a permanent resident"...... My husband and i moved after i became a permenant resident, i am not sure if they are talking about both of us or just me. Should i check yes or no, i am sort of confused?

HIII!!!!!! I just got letter in mail today........our GC production is ordered and we should expexct it in mail in 60 days! That was pretty quick :)

All the best to the rest of the batch:)

Congrats and enjoy

HIII!!!!!! I just got letter in mail today........our GC production is ordered and we should expexct it in mail in 60 days! That was pretty quick :)

All the best to the rest of the batch:)

Smile1
Congrats and enjoy. Good luck!!!

Hi all! I need help.
How long does it take to receive interview notice for Green Card after fingerprint?
_________
09/15/09: I-485, I-765, I-130, I-131, G846, G-846A mailed to Chicago. (I'm from Mississippi)
09/23/09: Received notice receipt
10/25/09: Call USCIS to ask why I have not received anything
10/29/09: Receive Fingerprint notice scheduled on 11/12/09
11/12/09: Done biometrics.
Waiting...

Any update from September I 751 filers?
My case stuck in Initial review stage form September 16.

Local DO- St Louis MO

09/09/09- I 751 Wavier sent to California
17/09/09- Received receipt
10/21/09- Received Biometric appointment for 10/23
10/23/09- Completed Biometrics