Sept Filers -Still waiting can we take another count ?

What's my # in this count !!!!

RD 09/27
RFE 09/19
RFE received by INS on Oct 10th.
EAD renewal sent on Oct 1st
Renewed EAD cards received Nov 1st
AD....:rolleyes:

-----------------

Just wanted to bring to notice of other EAD renewer's that my EAD was expiring on 12/06/2002. My renewed EAD has start date of 12/07/2002 to 12/06/2003. .......Just an FYI.......coz I had seen some thread which said EAD expiring in Dec and renewed EAD starts from mid-Oct.......

------------------

wow, i did not realize that we still have so many Sept. Filers left!

Should we do email compaign? anybody suggest how we do it?

RFE issued last week...

After 1 year, 1 month and 4 days, RFE issues last week... no details yet.

How long will this TRAUMA continue:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

RD SEPT 25 , 2001

Hi Everyone !

Newly joined member. Was a Silent visitor until now.

My Details are as follows :-

RD :- Sept 25 2001
ND :- Nov 16 2001
FP :- Jan 31 2002

Awaiting Approval.

there still more than what we expect!

If you can see 9_18_gc posting along with his/her approval, 02036 and 02037 alone has more than 1000 i485 cases and still more tyhan 400 not being touched.

Oh boy..:eek: :eek:

HOI:cool:

thanks roran. the file shows the list as single wrapped around line. but it is ok, there is nothing much that i would do.

the good thing is there is a file, but still someone needs to track and keep updating it..

For most

of us, this week is our 1 yr anniversary of ND. Will the INS care to take a look at our cases?
I wonder at which stage do they issue RFE. For some who already got RFE are lucky ones. Does this mean that our cases(who haven't got any RFE yet) were opened, no reason to send RFE and sent to another dept where it is waiting to be looked at (just a formality) and approved.
I am building my hopes too high, which will be shattered, as always.:(

Count me in RD 6th september.
RFE issued I think 1st september. I received it much later can't remember the dates. Too traumatic...
Received it towards the end of september and then posted a reply on the 24th of october and waiting......
i can imagine how you guyz feel. Atleast my case has moved an inch.
Now I hope I don't get an interview call. I'll be ready to jump off a cliff if that happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Everyone on this thread

Attachment is updated September 2001 waiting/Approved list (filers on this thread). This new file is in MS Excel format. I hope this will help.
Good luck to all on this thread.

:D :D :D

GCFeeling
RD 9/14/01

Here is another one...

RD: Sept 21, 2001
ND: Nov 15, 2001
FP: Jan, 2002

My wife called IIO for the first time but couldn't get much info.
IIO said the officer is working on her case but he couldn't guarantee she will get her result by Dec. 13. (She told IIO that her EAD will be expired on Dec. 13). IIO couldn't even decide if she should renew her EAD at this time because he said it would take 3 months to get the EAD. He thought we should receive any news from the INS by that time. My wife told him we live in Boston and she should be able to get EAD card in one day. He said he wasn't sure either. He said there's not much to tell. :confused:

Anyway, my wife will renew her EAD by the end of this month.