• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

sending the forms and other documents

chemking

Registered Users (C)
Hey friends,
could you please help me with it?

should someone send the first envelope including forms and photograph by urgent postal services as FEDex, UPS or DHL. is that applicable on sending like that?
thanx in advance.

should someone send the first envelope including forms and photograph by urgent postal services as FEDex, UPS or DHL. is that applicable on sending like that?
thanx in advance.
Hi chemking, you can send forms and photos to KCC by regular postal service, but of course you can send them by FedEx, UPS or DHL.:)

thanx toomackie,

i have other question: do someone need to pay any fee after NL got or needs just send completed forms and photos to send. I mean should someone put any fee payment to the envelope sending to KCC?

hey friends,

one another question:

should applicant send DS-230 PART II completed except that signature?
should answer to questions in Part II?

i have other question: do someone need to pay any fee after NL got or needs just send completed forms and photos to send. I mean should someone put any fee payment to the envelope sending to KCC?
If you do CP, you don't need to pay fee at this moment. (I don't know much about AOS.)
should applicant send DS-230 PART II completed except that signature?
should answer to questions in Part II?
Yes, you must complete and send DS-230 PART II EXCEPTQ35.and signature part.

thanx toomackie,
you replied to my question related envelope,
i asked to FEDEX to send envelope, but they have own one and they
will put our envelope to their envelope and send to KCC.
Is it acceptable to send in diffirent envelope like that?

thanx toomackie, you replied to my question related envelope, i asked to FEDEX to send envelope, but they have own one and they
will put our envelope to their envelope and send to KCC. Is it acceptable to send in diffirent envelope like that?
It's just fine as long as KCC address is correct. What do you mean by "our envelope?" Isn't it just the one you prepared?
If so, don't worry. Do not forget to include "barcorde page."

Last edited by a moderator:
thanx toomackie,
you replied to my question related envelope,
i asked to FEDEX to send envelope, but they have own one and they
will put our envelope to their envelope and send to KCC.
Is it acceptable to send in diffirent envelope like that?
You did it right, sent ours with UPS and they got it :)