Sending green card application but have couple questions...

Hello! Long time lurker here finally decided to join to ask couple of questions. This is an awesome community!
My story: Me and my wife were granted asylum in september 2015 so 1 year later we became eligible to apply for green card. Currently I have a travel document with expiration in October 2017 and expired EAD from 2 years ago. I read that when person sends in I-485 together with EAD and Travel document application together, he only pays for I-485.

1. So in my case, while still having valid Travel Document, can I renew my Travel document earlier along with I-485 without paying for it, instead of renewing in October?

2. If I am located in NYC is following a correct address to send documents in?
USCIS
PO Box 660867
Dallas, TX 75266

3. My wife's passport expired and she currently do not have any valid identification documents. She never applied for state ID or drivers license and never applied for EAD. Is it going to be a problem after sending in our applications?

Thank you for your time!

Hello! Long time lurker here finally decided to join to ask couple of questions. This is an awesome community!
My story: Me and my wife were granted asylum in september 2015 so 1 year later we became eligible to apply for green card. Currently I have a travel document with expiration in October 2017 and expired EAD from 2 years ago. I read that when person sends in I-485 together with EAD and Travel document application together, he only pays for I-485.

1. So in my case, while still having valid Travel Document, can I renew my Travel document earlier along with I-485 without paying for it, instead of renewing in October?

2. If I am located in NYC is following a correct address to send documents in?
USCIS
PO Box 660867
Dallas, TX 75266

3. My wife's passport expired and she currently do not have any valid identification documents. She never applied for state ID or drivers license and never applied for EAD. Is it going to be a problem after sending in our applications?

Thank you for your time!

Hi Big Apple,

Please check out this link with info on the second question https://www.uscis.gov/i-485-addresses

Hello, I applied for a green card in December 2016 and currently awaiting for it to arrive. I however already have a refugee travel document. Can I travel aboard without a green card and more importantly, can I safely return? I am a lawful asylee. What other documents should I have with me? I've learned that I can not use my foreign passport in any circumstances, is that right?

Hello, I applied for a green card in December 2016 and currently awaiting for it to arrive. I however already have a refugee travel document. Can I travel aboard without a green card and more importantly, can I safely return? I am a lawful asylee. What other documents should I have with me? I've learned that I can not use my foreign passport in any circumstances, is that right?

Hi Vlada,

I´m not an expert on this area but check out this link with more information https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default...06 Archive News/Asylee_travel_information.pdf

Best of luck to you.