selling alchol to minor with h1 visa

juven

Registered Users (C)
currently i am holding h1 visa through consultancy but dont have job so far and i am working in gas station.a month back i sold beer to the minor and got a ticket for it. i had to appear in court the next month. will i be deported for working illegally in gas station?
what will they charge me ?

Avoid going to jail, and you have a 99% chance ICE will not do anything to you. ICE Agents don't hang around court rooms looking for people to arrest.

currently i am holding h1 visa through consultancy but dont have job so far and i am working in gas station.a month back i sold beer to the minor and got a ticket for it. i had to appear in court the next month. will i be deported for working illegally in gas station?

That isn't true.. ICE has limited manpower and limited jail space, a ICE Agent is not required to arrest every aliens that has a minor violation of the law. If he avoids jail, he will be missed by the Immigration Enforcement Agents that handle those types of case. The Office of Investigations is the people who look at out of status students and people walking the streets.They are too busy handling major cases to worry about small crap like selling beer violations. They are looking for drug convictions, thefts, and sexual assault for the most parts.

If they do find out about what you did, you will be 100% deported.

The crime is one thing and the unauthorized employment is another. Status violations are not a high priority for Detention and Removal Officers. However, you never can tell what will happen so you could be detained or issued a Notice to Appear.

Jim

Go to the archives and search on Jim Mills. You will then understand what I am, and it is not a government employee of any type.

Jim

YOU are not musician, aren't you?

here is from google for name Jim Mills :: A Memphis Musician

I feel like you are a very experienced lawyer or works for Immigration office

Go to the archives and search on Jim Mills. You will then understand what I am, and it is not a government employee of any type.

Jim