• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Selectees on 22nd October, report here!

I think there will be no update anymore, i am so disappointed.
Actually, there are more than 350 people worldwide who are checking this forum!

The KCC lady told me that she may tell me whether a selection has been carried out or not.

The Department of State usually post on their Facebook page when the results are released...they have not. Perhaps another selection was not made, that is why they said MAYBE..

This KCC guys are just toiling with our emotions,there was no second re-draw/selection for DV2013 so guys let's hope for the best of luck in DV2014....Aluta Continua,Victoria Acerta

People I am going to spend 5 USD for you guys. Let's call KCC.

Best of luck!

Now we get in the "Entrant Status Check" part: http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/types/types_1322.html

Be advised that additional DV 2013 entrants MAY be selected beginning October 22, 2012 at noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4).

Now i'm really confused :confused: 3 different phrases at different places:

1-may select more DV 2013 entries on October 22 (travel.state)
2-additional DV 2013 entrants MAY be selected beginning October 22 (travel.state)
3-More entries will be selected in early October 2012 (dvlottery.state)

Last edited by a moderator:
Toiling with our emosion indeed from oct 1 to oct 22, From all the forum i visited no new winner yet.

KCC lady says wait till evening, about three hours, and then give them a call. They may be able to tell us whether a selection has been done or not.

You can't blame kcc guys, they just do their job.
They have other things to do than posting information about a dv lottery.

Come on people, don't I deserve a simple thanks????????????????