Seeking help from CP Experts

Sridhar Manyem

Registered Users (C)
Hi.

I have my Interview scheduled next week. Had a couple of questions which might set my mind at rest or agitate it further:

1. Wife is on F-1 has EAD. She finished school But she is not working right now. Is that ok?

2. I don\'t seem to have the I-797 from my first employer (Have got two more H-1s after that) Is the visa stamp on the passport enough?

3. My name is Sridhar Manyem. But Birth and School leaving certificates say M. Sridhar - Is that ok?

Thanks in advance and I really appreciate this forum
Sridhar

Some opinions

1. Wife is on F-1 has EAD. She finished school But she is not working right now. Is that ok?

As long as she is in status (has valid visa), she should be ok.

2. I don\'t seem to have the I-797 from my first employer (Have got two more H-1s after that) Is the visa stamp on the passport enough?
Not required unless they suspect if you were out of status (not normally checked, should have been done at I140 stage).

3. My name is Sridhar Manyem. But Birth and School leaving certificates say M. Sridhar - Is that ok?
Usually yes. However, to be on the safe side you could carry further evidence to show it is the same person (affidavits, etc)