Seeking for advise

ayyubov

Registered Users (C)
Hi. Here;s my problem. I applied for adjustment in 2003. I submitted 25$ fingerprint fee but the fee changed and they sent me a notice to submit a 50$. I did so and check was cashed (I have a copy). But the staus online didn't change. Here's what it says:

Current Status:

We have determined that there was an insufficient payment for the fingerprint fee for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status. On April 21, 2003 we sent you a notice of this, with an opportunity to submit the fee. Your case is being held in suspense until we receive your fingerprint fee. For more information, please refer to the notice we mailed you. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Whats the best way to let INS know about the update?

Thank you.

Call them first and if that does not work out write them.

ayyubov said:
Hi. Here;s my problem. I applied for adjustment in 2003. I submitted 25$ fingerprint fee but the fee changed and they sent me a notice to submit a 50$. I did so and check was cashed (I have a copy). But the staus online didn't change. Here's what it says:

Current Status:

We have determined that there was an insufficient payment for the fingerprint fee for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status. On April 21, 2003 we sent you a notice of this, with an opportunity to submit the fee. Your case is being held in suspense until we receive your fingerprint fee. For more information, please refer to the notice we mailed you. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Whats the best way to let INS know about the update?

Thank you.

ayyubov said:
Where can I write them in case? Do u have an adress?

You can use NSC's general correspondence address. But I would relay my letter thru your representative in Congress.