second fingerprint notice

April 2011 Apply for Asylum

April 2011 First Fingerprints

May 2011 Interview

October 2011 First EAD

June 2015 Second fingerprints

September 2015 Asylum Approval
HI
Can you tell me in which asylum office you had applied. and to whom i should write that letter?

Hi all
Plz I received recommended approvel as well as 3 finger print for my family 2 are did finger print but 3 one the finger print office inform us not need to do it because her data in system ?? Any one have information what happen to our case is or final approved is soon ?? Thanks

Hi all
Plz I received recommended approvel as well as 3 finger print for my family 2 are did finger print but 3 one the finger print office inform us not need to do it because her data in system ?? Any one have information what happen to our case is or final approved is soon ?? Thanks

He is Never late!! He is always On time!! Thank God the almighty! I have received my approval today!! I can't explain the joy I am going through right now. I want to thank everyone in this forum. It has been the best experience for me. I learned a lot and gain a lot. I want to thank everyone but most specially the following person, thankful! Assylum, asylum seeker, and everyone else. I learned a lot from your posts. And I want to deep down my heart wish everyone all the best and keep the faith. You will get there!!! It is coming folks! Your approval is on the way! Specially those who get a second finger print notice.
Jah bless to each and everyone.
I applied after being here for 3 years.
I was out of status when I applied in June 12,2013.
I had my interviewed July 24, 2013
And from there on anytime I write they say case pending for background checks,
Approached senators office without any success,
Approached the ombudsman without any success.
Write a formal letter that I was going to sue them that is when they told me they will expedite my decision. After twenty days I got my final approval.

Congratulation!!! but i have a question regarding the 2nd finger print, they asked me to do a finger print last month, although i did a finger print last year, so is that is a good sign as it is my second finger print for my interview, that i will get approved soon? Thank you guys your responses will help me and i will keep updating for other people who are waiting and waiting, God plus you....

Hello, i have a question regarding the 2nd finger print, they asked me to do a finger print last month, although i did a finger print last year, so is that is a good sign as it is my second finger print for my interview, that i will be granted? and how long it may take till i receive the decision? thank you guys for your response will help me and i will keep updating for other people who are waiting and waiting, God plus you....

Hi!! My asylum case has been filed with USCIS on April 4, 2014 , and I got my first finger print scheduled on April 14, 2014. The interview was scheduled on May 05, 2014, and after that I got no decision about my case. It is almost two years now, and last month I got a letter for second finger print, and I gave it on Feb 26th, 2016. I have not gotten any further notice or letter from them. Can anybody tell me what I should anticipate next? What is going on?

Thanks,
SM

Hi!! My asylum case has been filed with USCIS on April 4, 2014 , and I got my first finger print scheduled on April 14, 2014. The interview was scheduled on May 05, 2014, and after that I got no decision about my case. It is almost two years now, and last month I got a letter for second finger print, and I gave it on Feb 26th, 2016. I have not gotten any further notice or letter from them. Can anybody tell me what I should anticipate next? What is going on?

Thanks,
SM
Your case is pending for long time which is something normal these days. USCIS need to retake finger print every 14 months for all pending asylum cases.
Keep following up with them every 2 or 3 months.

Have a look my timeline:
April/2014- filed I-589 for Asylum
April/2014- First finger Print & Biometric
May/2014- Interviewed with A.O
Nov/2014 - First EAD
Dec/2015- Second EAD
Feb/2016- Second finger Print & Biometric
After that -No update.

Hi all
after reading this blog I felt little more comfortable to explain my situation. Please advise me or share your thoughts .

I485 based on family

applied in July 2014, received my EAD and then
Interviewed by IO on January 2015. IO was satisfied with interview and gave us letter that they don't need any more documents or evidences and will let us know decision in 120 days.
Since that day nothing happened, did regularly inquiry every 45 days and went for infopass twice. Still no response.

Received 2nd Finger print and medical notice in March 2016. Done with both and sent medical documents.

What I should expect.

Have a look my timeline:
April/2014- filed I-589 for Asylum
April/2014- First finger Print & Biometric
May/2014- Interviewed with A.O
Nov/2014 - First EAD
Dec/2015- Second EAD
Feb/2016- Second finger Print & Biometric
After that -No update.
Hello SMCK
Could you pls tell us your AO name ?