Save our lives , save our business , save China !

I've sent all the same emails with full details and pics to all the Chinese government departments and medias since May. 22nd. but no one stand out to save us !
My 3 brothers are still in prison , 25 days till now !Lost contact with all our family members for such a long time , no one permited to meet them !
How venomous the Chinse government wolves are !

The 3 lawyers my family employed hasn't done anything good to us but have charged us RMB200,000 since the very beginning ! Not returned till now ! They are always cheating and threating us together with the government wolves !

My family members are " breaking our boilers and sell iron " to look for " relationship " to save my 3 brothers !

You know everything happen after the wolves have put out 3 brothers in such a humanless prison and forbidden anyone to meet or contact them !You know our feelings in such a situation ?Maybe only the Party of the PRC can treat people so insidiously ???

Hitler is so venomous but he is finally killed , why not such a Chinese wolve group ???

I hope the foreigners can come immediately and kill all the Chinese government wolves !!! And I'm sure MOST OF the Chinese people won't protect the WOLVES !!!
Why the Chinese government never thought of treating the people FAIRLY ??? Could their cheating , locking , intrigue , and forcing make China Safe and Peacefull forever ???

I'm still asking for help from the Chinese government , but 24 days passed with everything coming worse and worse only !!!

Anndy from www.firstsing.com