San Jose Tracker - Through USC marriage

romit

Registered Users (C)
Please submit your timelines here if you submitted your applications to San Jose office directly and your case is based on USC marriage and you applied for EAD/AP/AOS(I-485), etc.

I will submit mine here also.

Thank you all for your participations here.

My Timeline

Here are my timelines:

June 14, 2004: package dropped at San Jose dropbox
June 26, 2004: Check cashed
July 6, 2004: Received notice to pickup EAD and AP
July 15, 2004: Received notice for Finger printing
July 17, 2004: Finger print done
July 23, 2004: EAD and AP picked up (it was a very simple process, no hassle)
???????, 2004: hopefully the interview

Progress on case:

May 27: Filed at SJ USCIS
June 10: Cheques cashed
July 2nd: Recieved letter from USCIS for EAD/advance-parol appt
July 16th: Recieved EAD card and AP docs at the office
July 22nd: Fingerprinting done

Thanks all you guys for sharing your info, at least I'm no longer feeling like waiting in the darkness. I'm not as lucky as you are,
6/23/04: Dropped my AOS package
7/6/04: Check cashed
so far haven't received anything from INS yet...everyday it's just checking the mailbox and wait for tomorrow to check the mailbox again...;-(
Also, I noticed it's usually one to even two weeks between the notice date and the real pick-up date...Is it possible for me to pick it up earlier like go to the INS and wait in line...since I've been on LOA of my job for quite long time and I'm really afraid my company will not be willing to hold my position any longer ...my boss keeps asking me when I'll be able to work...so stressed out..

just put mine in the dropbox & Biometric fee $70

I droped my package (I-485, I-130, I-131, I-864, I-785, G-325A ...) in the box one hour ago. Will post my progress along the way. By the way, did you guys put $70 biometric fee when you submitted your application. I did not do that first. After I dropped my package, then read the post in the wall and found I need pay $315 + $70 for I-485, so I wrote another check, put in a small envelope, dropped it to the same "drop box" (with notes in the front saying "put this and the big package together". I hope my package won't be returned.

bluesky123 said:
I droped my package (I-485, I-130, I-131, I-864, I-785, G-325A ...) in the box one hour ago. Will post my progress along the way. By the way, did you guys put $70 biometric fee when you submitted your application. I did not do that first. After I dropped my package, then read the post in the wall and found I need pay $315 + $70 for I-485, so I wrote another check, put in a small envelope, dropped it to the same "drop box" (with notes in the front saying "put this and the big package together". I hope my package won't be returned.

I put Biometric fee together in the same check when submitted my apps. Hope it works for you what you did.

Today finally received the notice from INS. My EAD & AP pick up date is August 9.
Again, my timeline is:
6/23 drop package
7/6 checks cashed
7/28 EAD AP approved
7/30 mail notice received
8/9 EAD AP pickup appointment

Does anybody know if I'm legal to work from now on since the notice is dated 7/28 or shall I wait until August 9? Thanks a lot!

I think the online processing time posted by INS San Jose is pretty accurate, although it's only updated once every month..

Any Interview letter from San Jose?

Please submit your timeline if you received interview letter after submitting the 485 package in 2004 (Jan, Feb, March, April, May).

Thank you for your support.

Any recent marriage based 485 interview at SJ?

Please post your timelines and experiences if you had an interview scheduled recently or had interview recently, please share your experiences.

Thank you in advance.

Come on. there must be more people in San Jose area. Please submit your timelines, interview experience, etc.

I met a couple who had an interview at the beginning of August. They applied at the beginning of March. So as far as timing goes I think they're processing them pretty quickly.

I've just checked the USCIS web site. They updated processing times... according to it the San Jose office is steaming full speed through I485's submitted on April, 1st.

anybody else with timelines? we want to see some approved case timelines.

Please post yours.