San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

Zurcaled,
I work for a company in the San Francisco Bay area and effectively did file it from California. I was under the impression that all cases at the Regional office in SF will be going to Dallas, TX. I might be wrong on this, but I haven't been following the transfer process too closely.
Hope this helps.

zurcaled said:
One more question SFDoLRd_082003, Did you file from California? ( SF/DOL also handle other states) because from other posting Chipman says that he found his case in Philly ( but still haven't receive his letter) his rd is close to mine, but we have the same rd of 08/25/2003 and yours is in Dallas.

Thanks again hoping for your response and also anybody whose pd:09/2002 and rd:08/2003 receive their 45 days letter already could you pls. give some info.

SFDoLRd_082003 said:
Zurcaled,
I work for a company in the San Francisco Bay area and effectively did file it from California. I was under the impression that all cases at the Regional office in SF will be going to Dallas, TX. I might be wrong on this, but I haven't been following the transfer process too closely.
Hope this helps.

Thanks SFDoLRd_082003, hope my letter will come soon and I will pressume that it will come from Dallas because we have the same RD.

Anybody CA SFO RO May 2004 recieved 45 day letter?

Hi

Anybody SFO RO May 2004 recieved 45 day letter?
Are they sending in alphabetical order or what ?

One of my friend whose company name starts with 'V' already recieved the letter. His CA PD Jan 2003 and RO April 2004.

I am really worried about my letter ....

Thanks,
Ada
CA PD April 2003,
SFO RO May 2004

RO June 2003 Received today.

My attorney received the 45 day letter from Dallas BEC today.

SFO
EB2 - RIR
PD 05/10/2002
RD 06/19/2003

Adya said:
Hi

Anybody SFO RO May 2004 recieved 45 day letter?
Are they sending in alphabetical order or what ?

One of my friend whose company name starts with 'V' already recieved the letter. His CA PD Jan 2003 and RO April 2004.

I am really worried about my letter ....

Thanks,
Ada
CA PD April 2003,
SFO RO May 2004
M RD is May 2004 SF
Not recd the letter yet.

still waiting for 45 day letter

Me neither

still wating for 45 day letter, few other people in my company received it but Lawyer said the order is random.

PD june 2003
RD June 2002

Folks with RD in May/June/July 03 don't worry.

Hi Folks who have an RD of May/June/July 03,
Please don't worry. I have been in the same boat till today. The letters should reach you in a few weeks for sure. As mnhrdc has mentioned, the letters are going out and should reach your employers/lawyers in the next few days.

Cadesi

Surprisingly

cadesi said:
Hi Folks who have an RD of May/June/July 03,
Please don't worry. I have been in the same boat till today. The letters should reach you in a few weeks for sure. As mnhrdc has mentioned, the letters are going out and should reach your employers/lawyers in the next few days.

Cadesi

I had an RD of June 1 2003 (CA - RIR - EB2) and I recieved letter on the 27th of December 2004 from DALLAS BEC.

You guys seem to be getting it rather lated

State and Regional Labor

Can state and regional application for labor certification be filed concurrently?
Or when state clears application then only it will be entering regional queue?

Anyone RD in Oct got 45 days letter

Hi, Laor69, spicensour, gcsparrow, zurealed,

Any of you received this 45 days letter, please post it. We are in the same boat.

thanks
laengineer
labor69 said:
spicensour, gcsparrow, zurealed,

My data is also almost arround same time. Please if any of uoy receive letters, post it immidiatly.

PD : 12/04/2002
RD : 10/27/2003
RIR/EB2
(NOT RECD BEC 45DAY LETTER)

Anyone RD in Oct got 45 days letter

Mine is also same PD DEC 2002,RD Oct 2003.I havent received 45 days letter yet.

Still worried

Hi worriedEngineer,

I am in the same boat as you are. My RD is also May 1, 2003 and havnt yet recieved any letter. Please keep in touch and post it when you get the letter. I will do the same

worriedEngineer said:
Hi:
Could someone received the 45 days letter with SFO RD May 1 2003 to tell which BEC the letter from? I didn't receive the 45 days letter and I am worrying about it.
Thanks

PD CA June 11 2002
RD SFO May 1 2003
Case No 09560693
RIR RB2

laengineer said:

Any of you received this 45 days letter, please post it. We are in the same boat.

thanks
laengineer

laengineer, neverknow still got no letter, I will visit my attorney today to ask

spicensour, gcsparrow did you got yours already?

pd:sept 2002
rd: aug 2003
CA/SFO DOL

No, I am still waiting..

laengineer said:

thanks
laengineer

PDmay2002 said:
I got approved from SF DOL on Jan 20.. Although the phone system still says received.. i have the certified 750 form in hand..

Congrats :)
Please provide the case number