San Antonio TX - N-400 Timeline

Has anyone received an oath letter recently from the San Antonio DO?

thanks...

I went to interview july 16th. still waiting....i have called uscis and all i get is wait 90 days....there is an oath ceremony on august 27th at the institute of texan cultures...hoping

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to interview july 16th. still waiting....i have called uscis and all i get is wait 90 days....there is an oath ceremony on august 27th at the institute of texan cultures...hoping

I have been waiting for my oath letter for more than 30 days now....hope to get it soon. You are unlikely to catch the Aug 27 ceremony if you have not received the letter by now. Please notify us once you receive your letter.

Congratulations Jerry81!!
Did the security check your driver license when you entering? How about the IO during the interview. Because I am currently waiting for new DL.
Did you ask the IO any possible date for the Oath during the interview? BTW, is it hard to find the immigration building? I was looking on Google Map and it looks like a brown big building. My interview is at 8AM, so I just worried if I can't find it.
There is also a Oath date in Trinity college in 24th morning.

Congratulations Jerry81!!
Did the security check your driver license when you entering? How about the IO during the interview. Because I am currently waiting for new DL.
Did you ask the IO any possible date for the Oath during the interview? BTW, is it hard to find the immigration building? I was looking on Google Map and it looks like a brown big building. My interview is at 8AM, so I just worried if I can't find it.
There is also a Oath date in Trinity college in 24th morning.

Hi iloveaustin, yes the sec guard did check my DL, the officer didn't she was ok. business only basically, the building is not hard to find, it is a big brown building, there is actually two brown buildings so you can't miss it.

I am hoping i get a letter for sept 24th....

Hi iloveaustin, yes the sec guard did check my DL, the officer didn't she was ok. business only basically, the building is not hard to find, it is a big brown building, there is actually two brown buildings so you can't miss it.

I am hoping i get a letter for sept 24th....

I finally received my OL yesterday. OD is sept 24th @ Trinity University.

N-400 Timeline

May 1st Priority date
FP sometime in June
Interview July 16th
Oath Letter August 24th
Oath Date Sept 24th

Hey guys,

Just popped in to say hello.

It looks like there is an Aug N-400 filers thread as well - so, this might be a repeat for some of you.

Signature has current status/timeline.

Good luck to all.

Hi iloveaustin,

Could you please let me know when you got an email update about your case being transferred to a local office and when you actually received the interview letter?

I am kinda caught in that period right now and thought I would check with you.

Thanks a ton, in advance.

I'm still waiting on my oath letter. There is oath ceremony in Austin on Sep 29, 2009. Anyone in it?

According to http://www.txwd.uscourts.gov/calendar/MAGSA.PDF (San Anotonio):
The dates are: THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2009 and THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2009...

According to http://www.txwd.uscourts.gov/calendar/MAGAU.PDF (Austin):
There is NOTHING thru WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2009...

Where did you find the one in Austin on Sep 29, 2009?

By the way...what is the link for Trinity?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,

Just adding my case timeline to the thread.

Good luck to all.

08/14/09: Yellow Notice Received
09/18/09: Interview Date
xx/xx/09: Oath Letter Received
xx/xx/09: Oath Date

Just back from business travel..:eek:
Welcome still_waiting11. Please share your interview experience if is possible.
I am start to get nervous when the time is coming.

According to http://www.txwd.uscourts.gov/calendar/MAGSA.PDF (San Anotonio):
The dates are: THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2009 and THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2009...

According to http://www.txwd.uscourts.gov/calendar/MAGAU.PDF (Austin):
There is NOTHING thru WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2009...

Where did you find the one in Austin on Sep 29, 2009?

By the way...what is the link for Trinity?

The link for Trinity is below.
http://www.trinity.edu/departments/public_relations/calendar/index.html
Click the University Calendar (T-Space) on the right.
Go to the month mode and search for the word "Naturalization". I only know Sep 24th have one in the morning. Thanks for the information on the Sep29th.

Yes, just received the OL letter for 9/29 today. ID - 7/17

I'm scheduled for Sep 29 too but have not received my letter yet. Do you live in Austin or SA? can you also please tell me the post date when the letter was mailed out from SA?

thanks