Salary Issue for EB-2

New Delhi CP

Registered Users (C)
Anyone got approved in EB-2 for 50K salary in Fairfax county, VA. I checked the DOL site for Level 1 it is less than 50. What do you guys think of approval chances?

Zero chance of approval in my opinion

DOL will certainly question the wage offered if it is below level 1. Additionally, it will be difficult to get DOL to accept anything below the LEVEL 2 wage, particularly in an EB-2 filing. Good luck!

Jim

JIM M

Let me rephrase my question. Level 1 is $43,722, which is less than my salary.
Level 1 Wage $43722/Annual - - $ 21.02/Hour
Level 2 Wage $71219/Annual - - $ 34.24/Hour
What chances do u see now?

zero again..

for EB2, you need level 2 BUT payable at the time of GC approval, not LC filing. SO your employer can always out a higher salary in the LC application with the intention of paying that at the time of 485 approval (2 yrs from now)..

ZEro Chances!!!!!

Definitely, DOL can not approve your aplication if your salary is below stated standard while applying for Labor. That salary is meant to be in future but your employer should put it now.
Otherwise, they will send the inquiry back and finally your wpplication will have to have the minimum required figures.

SESA will give the employer the opportunity to raise the wage offered

If the employer refuses to increase the offered wage, there will be problems and a strong chance of denial. The employer can submit an alternate wage survey but it\'s going to be difficult to get DOL to accept anything less that a level 2 wage.

Jim

No Title

My company most of the developers and marketing personnel are getting the same salaries and they have approved for EB-2. According to them they just mentioned Software Engineer or Programmer Analyst. They did not use Sr. work and there was no problem with them at all.

I dont see any reason that within 2 years my salary will have 50% raise. The average raise in our company is 5-10% per year

Salary info?

Hi:
What is Level 1, Level 2 etc?
How do I get salary information for EB-2 at DOL website?
Thanks,
-krsn

I guess you\'ve answered your own question

So what you\'re saying is that most of the people in your company filed using a position that they had no intention of undertaking and the company had no intention of giving them? Sounds like immigration fraud to me and would be grounds for INS to retroactively revoke all of the GCs as having been fraudulently obtained. This normally happens when the person applys for US citizenship.

Jim

JIM M

Job Title mentioned in LC - Software Engineer. Qualification required - MS or BS+5 years exp. Salary 50k/ year. They have filed for Software Engineer and after getting GC they will be working as Software Engineer. They will be working on a position for which company has applied GC. I am not sure what is the fraud in this? How will this effect citizenship process?