S. 1932 Status

Cspan-2

Guys,

Display says today in Senate - only speeches no votes...
any ideas if the budget recon conference report would be discussed today???

thanks

Any news ?

sick_of_waiting said:
They are waiting for senators to come into the senate hall on CPAN2 to discuss the budget reconciliation bill...the talk about the defense bill is just a filler.
Are they still waiting or something new ?

this is not fair ....lemme call Pres Bush. oh, let me pick up my cell phone .. seems pres bush called me...

yes, i will tell Bush to come to this forum ...sure...hold on...

Still waiting. Looks like there would be no vote today, but just discussions, I guess we will hear if the section is there or not.

dc9900 said:
i think our efforts (calls,faxes and mails) are working on them.
stil they are in meeting..... :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Well Said. Now let us keep watching to see what happened. Guys let me remind all of you to sign up to the thread started by Hopeful 123, which is under PD retrogression issues, then click on "Please sign up if u are follwoing S1932" thread with your name email and location.

just hung up the phone with Bush. He is driving into the meeting to see what's going on. i have told him to buy a stick too.

------ INTERVAL -----
campa, juice, limca, limca,limca......trin trin trin

Hopeful_123 said:
Why not sign up at http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=198900 with your name, city, and email address? :)

It will take all of 2 minutes and we will have a good list of volunteers.

300 PEOPLE ARE VIEWING THIS THREAD. PLEASE - I REQUEST ALL OF YOU TO SIGN UP WITH THIS BASIC INFORMATION. WE SHOULD GET 300 SIGN-UPS TODAY.

Please guys, DO go and sign up at this link. It will help us allocate meeting people and stay together and plan things early enough and on and on... It will keep the energy genreated in the forum alive till we win. So please do go and sign up and make sure u leave ur e mail, city and state.

Hopeful_123 said:
Why not sign up at http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=198900 with your name, city, and email address? :)

It will take all of 2 minutes and we will have a good list of volunteers.

300 PEOPLE ARE VIEWING THIS THREAD. PLEASE - I REQUEST ALL OF YOU TO SIGN UP WITH THIS BASIC INFORMATION. WE SHOULD GET 300 SIGN-UPS TODAY.

I am still waiting for my LC to get cleared from December 2001, Texas. What will I get by this budget recon thing? Will it expeditie my LC, I hate this bill, coz if its passed, people who files in PERM will be allowed to file AOS, and AP and EAD. Let this broken system stay this way, what the hell.... I will voice my view against this bill who will support the people who filed their LC after me, no FIFO, nothing for me.

Update at 7.30 EST

C-Span said that the house is still in recess.. They will convene later today (no time ? ) to decide on the fate of the defense bill and budget reconciliation bill... The senate is just waiting on the house...

YeahRight ! Please don't go against the bill. It is always good to have current EB dates for all people .. It is internecine to think otherwise..

Last edited by a moderator:
WE have volunteers from every state now

With over 60 signups - we have volunteers from EVERY STATE (I think).
I'm looking for volunteers from every district. C'mon guys.

YeahRight! said:
I am still waiting for my LC to get cleared from December 2001, Texas. What will I get by this budget recon thing? Will it expeditie my LC, I hate this bill, coz if its passed, people who files in PERM will be allowed to file AOS, and AP and EAD. Let this broken system stay this way, what the hell.... I will voice my view against this bill who will support the people who filed their LC after me, no FIFO, nothing for me.

Dude, I know guys who applied for LC in 2004 and got their GC. FIFO does not work here. hope you get youe LC cleared and you will be able go to the next satge.

YeahRight! said:
u have FIFO at 485 stage. dont be disappointed.

RajGC said:
Dude, I know guys who applied for LC in 2004 and got their GC. FIFO does not work here. hope you get youe LC cleared and you will be able go to the next satge.

WHEN is the biggest question, when, Mr RajGC. I dont see any light....one of my friend who filed his labor in May 2001 just got canned, now waiting that long, and getting canned, what the hell...what this bill do for us, what, nothing, this is nothing but a relief for those whose LC already got cleared, and waiting on filing AOS, not for us, Clear the Backlog first, clog it out and we will praise this system is working, otherwise dont give us this, please we dont need this.