RTD processing time

Got Mine today May 21 in the mail. I applied on February 12th. It takes 3months or less. The processing times on the USCIS website is inaccurate. According to their schedule, I still have at least one more month to have mine processed but it was in my mail box today !!

it takes about three months to get rtd

This is my third time I apply for rtd and it generally takes 3 months. I applied for mine on April 30, 2007 and I am not expecting it until the end of july. Good luck to everyone.:)

I understand that right now they are processing I-131 with ND Feb 2007. An IO has my case right now. I will let you know if I get it any time soon - I asked a senator office for help to expedite it.

I understand that right now they are processing I-131 with ND Feb 2007. An IO has my case right now. I will let you know if I get it any time soon - I asked a senator office for help to expedite it.

Did I see this correctly? New processing times posted to the USCIS Web site that state right now Nebraska is processing RTD with a receipt date of July 25, 2006???? Are we back to the old days? This is almost one year!

Did I see this correctly? New processing times posted to the USCIS Web site that state right now Nebraska is processing RTD with a receipt date of July 25, 2006???? Are we back to the old days? This is almost one year!

OMG... This must be a mistake... :eek:

I afraid it is not a mistake, since Texas time frame is also changed.
What do you think, it is possible to expedite if I already applied for a regular one?

I think this is a mistake because updated NSC processing time for I-485 now is March 2007. They probably meant 2006...

Hi I wanted to let all of you know, I applied for my RTD in April 5th 2007, and I got it in the mail today June 18 2007, (it was approved June 11th 2007) so I think the processing times for NSC are totally wrong is a mistake what they posted in their web page. No worries everyone, I am sure you'll get your's too very soon. Peace.

It can easily be a mess with RTD since they can't even handle US passports applications backlog. I believe we can't to expect anything untill the end of the summer. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I was asked to send evidence for the RTD and I did that the next day after I received the request. Do you know if I am suppose to receive a notification that they have received it? I don't see any update in my portfolio online and it has been almost 2.5 weeks now.

I requested an RTD for my wife last month, faxed an expedite process request this week, and got a letter from NSC saying NO.