RFE:When can I see the LUD?

supercond

Registered Users (C)
I sent out my RFE (EB1A) for 140. NSC center. I checked the delivery status through usps.com and the RFE was delivered yesterday 10:00AM. I just checked the case status and didnot see update. When should I be able to see the LUD? Tomorrow is the deadline for my RFE submission. worried.

Any experience will be appreciated

What is LUD?
The company lawyer recently replied to on of my email and mentioned that they received a RFE on my i140 and my employer needs to give more info to INS. Looks like the lawyer will take care of it herself. But why INS did not send me a copy or anything re:RFE?

amolash said:
What is LUD?
The company lawyer recently replied to on of my email and mentioned that they received a RFE on my i140 and my employer needs to give more info to INS. Looks like the lawyer will take care of it herself. But why INS did not send me a copy or anything re:RFE?

Register your email with your receipt #. Youll get email whenever there is a change on your status. You can also login and check the column LUD which is Last Update Date to see if your case is being worked on. Good luck.

Thanks waiting4GC. You suggested me that I should register my email and LIN. But it brings another Q. Register to what? INS.gov? Thanks!