Rfe Recived And Changed Job What Should I Do

kmohamm

Registered Users (C)
WAC-02105_****
RD- 4/2/2002
2ND FP DONE JUN 3 2004 AND RECIVED BY INS JUN 15

RFE RECIVED BY INS JUN 23 2004

THE INS recived the RFE AND MY 2ND FP , NOW I TOLD THAT IT WELL TAKE 4-6 WEEKS TO GET APPROVAL AFTER THE RFE IS RECIVED ?

IS THAT TRUE ?

IS THERE ALAW SAYING WHEN DO YOU HAVE TO FILE FOR AC21 ? HOW LONG YOU CAN WAITE IN THE NEW POSETION BEFOR YOU FILE THE AC21 PORTABILITY ?

YOUR HELP IS HIGHTLY APPRECEATED

THE DETAILS THAT YOU HAVE POSTED ARE NOT ENOUGH TO GARNER AN ANSWER, THE NEXT TIME YOU POST, YOU MIGHT WANT TO POST MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE ACTUAL PROBLEM AS COMPARED TO HYPOTHETICAL SITUATIONS.

YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO SEARCH THE FORUM FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS AND READ UP A THREAD THAT ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION OVER AC21 AND WHEN IT SHOULD BE FILED.

ALSO, NEXT TIME PLEASE DO NOT TYPE IN ALL CAPS, it is really difficult to read and considered to be bad etiquitte on the internet.

kmohamm said:
NOW I TOLD THAT IT WELL TAKE 4-6 WEEKS TO GET APPROVAL AFTER THE RFE IS RECIVED ?

IS THAT TRUE ?

Who told you this ? Maybe you should ask them if its true or not !!

Search on AC21 to learn about various cases that've used it and more.

Thanks ..
The RFE was reguler one , 2 years tax, w2 and medecal record for my wife.

so my old company (hp) reply to the RFE on jun, 18th and I took vacation from them until today, so tomorrow is my termination date. I joined the new company (y) on jun, 21 and I been working with them . becouse my approval I hope is so:

1- do i need to file the AC21 and when is that should be ? is there atime frame where you should file ac21 when you chang companys.

kmohamm said:
WAC-02105_****
RD- 4/2/2002
2ND FP DONE JUN 3 2004 AND RECIVED BY INS JUN 15

RFE RECIVED BY INS JUN 23 2004

THE INS recived the RFE AND MY 2ND FP , NOW I TOLD THAT IT WELL TAKE 4-6 WEEKS TO GET APPROVAL AFTER THE RFE IS RECIVED ?

IS THAT TRUE ?

IS THERE ALAW SAYING WHEN DO YOU HAVE TO FILE FOR AC21 ? HOW LONG YOU CAN WAITE IN THE NEW POSETION BEFOR YOU FILE THE AC21 PORTABILITY ?

YOUR HELP IS HIGHTLY APPRECEATED

Let me see if I understand what you are trying to say here. if I may reconstruct the sequence of events, you replied to your RFE which which was recd by BCIS. They have also received the results of your second FP. You are now trying to change jobs, before the approval comes in, and are worried that when you do get approved your job may not be the same as that when you replied to your RFE.

Now, if you are trying to ask if it is safe to change jobs before you get approved, I would say, go for it. You would be perfectly safe using AC21 in this case.

Thanks extra_dry_gin,

Yes you understod me, but I will have the same job responsibility and title and the question is how long after you change the job need to apply for the AC21 ?

You don't need to apply for AC21. Unless BCIS specifically asks you for it, you can sit tight. In your case, most probably, it will never come to that. As it is, BCIS is approving many cases without RFE. Since you have already received and responded to one, I don't think you will be getting another one.

Good advise. There is no call to send an AC21 unless specifically directed to do so. As you have already replied to the RFE via the sponsoring company, there was no need for AC21.