RFE recived and 2nd fp done what is next

kmohamm

Registered Users (C)
I recived RFE for me and my wife ( Full copy of your 2002 and 2003 federal tax returns (including all attachments and schedules) 2. Copies of your W-2 forms for 2002 and 2003 3. Copies of your 3 most recent paystubs 4. A new medical examination completed on your wife's behalf specifically indicating that she has been immunized for the required diseases
wE DIID 2ND FP ON JUN,2 AND INS WEB SITE INDECATING THAT THE RECIVED 2ND FP BUT THEY SEND ANOTHER NOTICE TO DO 2ND FP ? COULD BE AN ERROR ? IF YOU WHERE ME WHAT YOU WILL DO ?

I am planing to joine new company after RFE will there be any proplem ?

Can you tell me what immunization they asked for ? Thanks.

reg 2nd FP : I think you need to call USCIS office and ask them

Same here. Did 2nd FP last month, received another notice on Saturday again. Went to ASC, San Jose today, told the lady... she took my papers to the officer-in-charge... the officer did something with it for 15 minutes, came out and told me that I was finger printed on such and such date last month and there is no need to do it again, its been taken care of. She kept the FP notice.

kmohamm said:
I recived RFE for me and my wife ( Full copy of your 2002 and 2003 federal tax returns (including all attachments and schedules) 2. Copies of your W-2 forms for 2002 and 2003 3. Copies of your 3 most recent paystubs 4. A new medical examination completed on your wife's behalf specifically indicating that she has been immunized for the required diseases
wE DIID 2ND FP ON JUN,2 AND INS WEB SITE INDECATING THAT THE RECIVED 2ND FP BUT THEY SEND ANOTHER NOTICE TO DO 2ND FP ? COULD BE AN ERROR ? IF YOU WHERE ME WHAT YOU WILL DO ?

I am planing to joine new company after RFE will there be any proplem ?