RFE Ordered then Canceled !!!

vict_1998

Registered Users (C)
IIO said the RFE is not needed any more and the case sent back to the officer ???? any one had the same response lately ???

No Title

I think we have the similar scenarios, all got 2nd RFE. My 2nd RFE was ordered on 6/18/01, when I checked with IIO on 6/28/01, the IIO told me 2nd RFE cancelled, case sent back to an officer, I was so excited!!!, however, when I called again next day to confirm this ( because it sounded too good to be true), a new IIO told me there is no such kind of thing for me. My RFE was still pending there to be typed into the system in two weeks, then it would be sent to mail room. I told the IIO what I heard the early day, she didn\'t believe that and said she 2nd RFE was still valid, case on the shelf, NOT with an officer. I feel this is how the INS screwing people up.

No Title

No one knows how ins\'s direction. Strange things do happen. I will call them again to get third opinion and will recommend you do the same thing. You can share your experience with me through my private email account. (ling_tang@yahoo.com)