RFE on I 864 -Please help

qa90

Registered Users (C)
After submitting documents and I 864, and joint I 864 I got RFE.

"
NVC has reviewed the financial evidence submitted. However, additional information is required to
complete the financial evidence review. The checklist below indicates missing or incomplete
documents. In order to make corrections you will need to download a new form at
www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov. You will need to complete and submit a new form with the changes
noted below. Please provide all requested documents and refer to page two for mailing instructions.
Supporting Documents missing or incomplete
[x] You have not attached the proof of ownership and value of each of the following assets:
[x] Savings/checking accounts [ ] Real Estate [ ] Stocks, bonds, certificates of deposit and other assets.
"

Q. Does it mean- do I need to resubmit again I 864 documents (including joint I 864) or just mine (they put my name on FRE). ??

Q.On the form section "Asset" I just mentioned $1400 on my checking account. Should delete and resubmit again or just retype the same thing and attach Bank statements?

Note that they did not mention anything about joint sponsor

I would really appreciate.

Thanks and regards

After submitting documents and I 864, and joint I 864 I got RFE.

"
NVC has reviewed the financial evidence submitted. However, additional information is required to
complete the financial evidence review. The checklist below indicates missing or incomplete
documents. In order to make corrections you will need to download a new form at
www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov. You will need to complete and submit a new form with the changes
noted below. Please provide all requested documents and refer to page two for mailing instructions.
Supporting Documents missing or incomplete
[x] You have not attached the proof of ownership and value of each of the following assets:
[x] Savings/checking accounts [ ] Real Estate [ ] Stocks, bonds, certificates of deposit and other assets.
"

Q. Does it mean- do I need to resubmit again I 864 documents (including joint I 864) or just mine (they put my name on FRE). ??

Q.On the form section "Asset" I just mentioned $1400 on my checking account. Should delete and resubmit again or just retype the same thing and attach Bank statements?

Note that they did not mention anything about joint sponsor

I would really appreciate.

Thanks and regards

You need to send supportive document. It is not required for you to send another 1-864. All you need is to send supportive document, which can be paystub, income tax, bank statement, stock, etc.

I think you need to send something that verifies that you have $1400 in your checking account.. that's why they made the cross there. Send them a recent bank statement or something