RFE on AP

voldemarv said:
Color copy of passport or digital photo not accepted.
What do they mean by digital photo? From digital camera? Who uses films now?
Last two times I have used digital photos, and it worked fine? Where did you get the pictures done?

GaramChai2go said:
Last two times I have used digital photos, and it worked fine? Where did you get the pictures done?
Last time when I checked instructions for AP there was a statement that digital photo is not accepted. Personally I sent photo printed from professional digital camera.

GaramChai2go said:

USCIS is not concerned with the technology used to capture your image, as long as the end result is uniform images on glossy paper and with an image that does not fade within a short time.

Ergo, polaroid photos - the instant ones where you peel away a paper and keep shaking until the image slowly appears - are not accepted because after 6 months or so, the image quality deteriorates.

Photographic paper prints from a digital camera are perfectly acceptable - USCIS guidelines itself say so ....... there is a pdf document on the USCIS website.