RFE for I-864

Anniki

I have filed a I-130 based on marriage and received a Request for Additional Evidence.
Quote:
“Based on the documents submitted, we could not determine that the petitioning sponsor on Form I-864,
Affidavit of Support, is qualified. In order to be a qualified sponsor, the petitioning sponsor's Form I-864 must
be properly completed and signed, and the supporting documents must establish that the petitioning sponsor's
income meets 125 percent of the federal poverty guideline for the sponsor’s household size. See Form I-864P
for information on the Federal Poverty Guidelines.

You have submitted Form I-864, Affidavit of Support, from the petitioning sponsor. We are unable to process
the I-864 because it has one or more deficiencies. In order for us to process your application further, you must:
Submit a completed and signed Form I-864, Affidavit of Support, from the petitioning sponsor. All
pages must be present and of the latest edition date.
Provide the petitioning sponsor's Social Security Number on Form I-864.
Provide a complete and correctly calculated household size for the petitioning sponsor on Form I-864.
Submit a complete copy of the petitioning sponsor’s Federal income tax return, including all supporting
tax documents (W-2s, 1099s, Form 2555, and tax schedules) filed with the return, for the most recent tax
year.
Note: Applicants using a family member's visa petition to adjust status must be listed as a family member on the
principal immigrant's Form I-864”

I-864 was signed, there was an SSN on it and the current income exceeds the requirement. We filed with 2021 as the last tax year since we have an extension for 2022. There were 1040-ies for 2021, 2020 and 2019, and current pay stabs in the filing.

I cannot understand why there is an RFE and what we need to send in differently. Can you please share your experience on that? Thanks!