RFE Date Expired

feb19

My son got RFE on November 19, 2002 but my attorny didn't get any notice about it (i think it gets lost in mail). Today i was checking status online for me and my family there i saw it. I have heared that you have to reply for RFE within 12 weeks. the date is expiring on 11 feb 2003.
What do i Do, did INS Re Issues the RFE or not.

Any Thaughts

cannot find it

thanks ramgopala. but cannot find it. getting the 404 Not Found error. Can u give the url again. thx

got it.

thanks minutsa and ramgopala. now my case is : i applied i-485 in dec 2001. status says it is being worked on. been over an year and rfe. i assume it is normal. can someone confirm?

Ok. give me ur receipt no. come on how can someone confirm ur case? visit BCIS site and do it urself. If u don't know what is receipt no then send me ur receipt to me.

Feb19...

Feb19: You might want to post this question in the other forum - 485 Vermont Service Center. Few people come here, but a lot of people will answer you there.

Also do a search in that forum - I know someone else had the same problem with their rfe expiring. I think they got an "intent to deny" notice from INS though :(

raju_21255: where have you been? Haven't you been reading these forums for the last 3 months? INS is MAJORLY backlogged with 485's. They have just started wirking on a few Nov. cases - December is still far off. Even some Aug,Sept, Oct haven't been dealt with.

Sit back and relax....