Revalidation Time @ St. Louis

If its more than 10 weeks....

try contacting the state department....as normally it takes no more than two months (8 weeks).

If its more than three months (12 weeks) please raise your case with the state department!

Withdrawal of Revalidation Application...???

Hello all,

I read many messages that its taking long time in St. Louis to get the revalidation done, its been nearly 6 weeks since I sent my PP, but no news yet, at the same time I sent the withdrawal application on 8th Nov because of my emergency travel reasons, but no reply for that too.. did anybody tried for withdrawal?? how long does it takes??
Please reply soon...

Revalidation of Visa

Original I-797 is required.U can go to travel.state.gov/revals.html
where u can get every information for the revalidation of ur visa.

Sent on Sept 13th still waiting

i have sent my passport for revalidation on sept 13th and still i did not get my passport.Is there any way to contact the state department?
Thanks,
Basavaraj

Got my passport back

I sent on 26th Sept. Did not receive my passport till tuesday. Sent an emergency request on tuesday and got my passport on friday

Hi drk, whether it is stamped with visa or you just withdrew the application

Please let me know . If it is stamped where did you send the request

Did not get stamped..and I did the request to the fax no. on the web site

Did not get stamped..and I did the request to the fax no. on the web site

No Title

I am in the same boat. Sent on Sept 13th.
Status still waiting. I am leaving for India on 21st November
Can anyone suggest what should i do?

Please Help Urgent and Suggestions are welcome

Hi Guys,
DOS recieved my application on Aug 22. They approved my petetion and sent back on Sept 28th. On the return Fedex I selected the option that reciepeint will pay once I recieve the cover. So Fedex had filled their local address on the return Fed ex cover. But DOS needs the fed ex account number to be put on the return cover. So they sent through ordinary mail in DOS cover. I didnt recieve the DOS mail. Even the fedex office whose address is mentioned on the return fedex cover did not recieve. It had beed 1 nad half month that was mailed by DOS and none recieved that. How can I now trace where my application is. Does the DOS have info to which address that was delivered to etc. Please help........ Very urgent.......

Received by DOS on Sept 27th

Received by DOS on Sept 27th............in Transit Nov 14th.......I will post again once receive it.....But I see that its been sent from DC.......I donno why????

to Raghuram

Hi Raghuram,
I am sorry that I am not able to help you out but indeed i need help from you.How did you come to know that DOS has sent it on Sept 28th? I am curious because I have sent my passport on Sept 13th still i did not receive it. I can see most people who have sent passport after Sept 13th received their passports.So i want to enquire DOS about my case too.
Thanks,
Basavaraj

received on Nov 15th

Received by DOS on Sept 27th............received by me on Nov 15th with the passport stamped............But I see that its been sent from DC.......I donno why????

Did u send return fedex envelop ? and...

Did u send return fedex envelop ? and if yes, how did u send it ? i mean did u put ur CC no and adress and put in the fedex envelop ?

Thanks

Visa Revalidation

Hi! I have sent my passport for revalidation on Oct4th and they got it on Oct 5th. Is there any one who have sent their passports around that date and got\'em back?

H4 to F1

I need to convert my visa from H4 to F1. Does anyone know the amount of time required for this transfer? If unfortunately the request is refused by INS will I loose my H4 visa too?