Retrogression relief coming, in some way

the

Registered Users (C)
Retrogression relief coming, in some way Here is the update from the law firm Fan & Fitzpatrick based in CA:

1. Starting from FY2006, employment-based visa number will be increased to 240,000 (7000 transferrered from family-based, the rest from recapturing the unused in previous years)

2. USCIS is exploring to issue EAD and AP to qualified I-140 applicants even if he is not able to apply for I-485 because of visa number issue

If these can be implemented, backlog issue can be solved in a big way!!!

That law-firm's web-site is in Chinese, so if you can understand Chinese, you may find the news update yourself. Site is at http://www.fan-law.com

Keeping the finger crossed... But at least ...

I really hope and wish that the USCIS atleast provides EAD after the I-140 has been approved. Is it possible that we can confirm this from any other source ?
Does this site say whats the source of this info or is it just a speculation ?

Also are we saying that ALL those who have approved I-140 will be eligible to apply for EAD even in the EB3 category.

I am looking to get married soon and have an approved I-140. Is any gujarati girl reading this :))

I have read on this site that there is a Senate hearing tomorrow Monday Sept 26 2005 . If anyone comes across retro related info please post. Thank You.