Retrogression Reduced and IV is down

PBECIsKillingMe

Registered Users (C)
Just kidding ... no offense meant. But this is a great co-incidence.

Retrogression is reduced significantly and IV site is down at the time :)

pswami,
as you know, I'm a fanatic supporter of IV. I say, let's just take it easy. He mentioned that he was just kidding and that no offense was meant.

IV site is patrolled not just haters but members of Numbers USA. We know that for sure because they report our development on their website and openly admit tracking IV's website. Well, members of IV track their site too. It's all a fair game.

Look, even Gandhi had people who hated him; what are we? mortal supporters of an org that furthers our cause. There'll be people who'll get a kick out of boiling our blood. Don't give it them. In politics, one has to develop some shamelessness and let these things slide.

But most of all, let's debate in a calm manner. There will be detractors, it's just a fact of life.

How shameful of you to celebrate if IV site is down. I remember a thread they started last year where they wanted members to help run the site, be the webmaster and do site programming on weekends, be available any time during the day and night to fix issues. Not even one person responded to that thread that lasted 1 month. We all want benefits without any efforts it seems.

So if you cannot help a site and a cause, then please stop making fun of it. I am told you were once banned from the site. So it seems to have created another ID and secretly go to the site for updates and continue to be a heckler on the site.

This thread has upset me because it makes fun of an organization trying to do something at a critical time of CIR bill.

PSwami,

First, you made an innocent fun comment to a big offense. (Shame On You).

Second, I never said I am against IV. Yes, I don't like some core member's language and attitude and that has nothing to do with this. If someone uses a roadside language to you and you still love it then Shame On You.

Third, If retrogression is completely removed then IV goal will be achieved and may go down for ever - similar thing I mentioned. Your eyes are acquainted to see only wrong - Shame On You.

Forth, IV didn't get help in site development because of some of their core member's attitude. Why shouldn't I help an organization that is working day and night to improve my future? Because when someone approaches them, if they encounter wrong core member - the attitude makes the guy against the organization. - Shame On What? you decide.

Fifth, I was banned from the site for what reason. If you have a daring to ask them then ASK. I was banned for asking question about plan. I was questioning ability of previous lobbying organization and they banned me and then THEY HAD TO CHANGE LOBBYING ORGANIZATION. So you are from a group who can not listen to the truth - SHAME ON YOU.

How shameful of you to celebrate if IV site is down. I remember a thread they started last year where they wanted members to help run the site, be the webmaster and do site programming on weekends, be available any time during the day and night to fix issues. Not even one person responded to that thread that lasted 1 month. We all want benefits without any efforts it seems.

So if you cannot help a site and a cause, then please stop making fun of it. I am told you were once banned from the site. So it seems to have created another ID and secretly go to the site for updates and continue to be a heckler on the site.

This thread has upset me because it makes fun of an organization trying to do something at a critical time of CIR bill.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just kidding ... no offense meant. But this is a great co-incidence.

Retrogression is reduced significantly and IV site is down at the time :)

Has retrogression really reduced? I mean EB-2 is still stuck in April 2004. Unless the CIR passes, we will see some retro at least. Of course, it is a fact that because of retro there have been fewer applications for labor in the past 2 yrs with ppl moving back to India. Let's see how the CIR thing plays out.

PSwami,

First, you made an innocent fun comment to a big offense. (Shame On You).

Second, I never said I am against IV. Yes, I don't like some core member's language and attitude and that has nothing to do with this. If someone uses a roadside language to you and you still love it then Shame On You.

Third, If retrogression is completely removed then IV goal will be achieved and may go down for ever - similar thing I mentioned. Your eyes are acquainted to see only wrong - Shame On You.

Forth, IV didn't get help in site development because of some of their core member's attitude. Why shouldn't I help an organization that is working day and night to improve my future? Because when someone approaches them, if they encounter wrong core member - the attitude makes the guy against the organization. - Shame On What? you decide.

Fifth, I was banned from the site for what reason. If you have a daring to ask them then ASK. I was banned for asking question about plan. I was questioning ability of previous lobbying organization and they banned me and then THEY HAD TO CHANGE LOBBYING ORGANIZATION. So you are from a group who can not listen to the truth - SHAME ON YOU.
well said..........even though i support IV's effort.......i agree with your thoughts....

IV's core members particularly logic life started behaving like megalomaniacs.....and thats a big no-no when you are trying to run a voluntary org.

pswami....i will love to see your response to the questions pbec.. has raised??

particularly ***If someone uses a roadside language to you and you still love it then Shame On You. ****

i mean how can you guys put up with such bad leadership no matter how smart they are they are extremely rude...

Do you think so according to the statistic 24,000 PERM application approved for India between April 2005 to September 2006.

Has retrogression really reduced? I mean EB-2 is still stuck in April 2004. Unless the CIR passes, we will see some retro at least. Of course, it is a fact that because of retro there have been fewer applications for labor in the past 2 yrs with ppl moving back to India. Let's see how the CIR thing plays out.

Yeh some of us (may be many of us) are still under bad retrogression cycle. Thats pain. All I said was that it is reduced. I just wanted to have 2 minutes innocent laugh and people made this crazy :)

i mean how can you guys put up with such bad leadership no matter how smart they are they are extremely rude...

I never had any rude behavior from them. They've always been very cordial with me, in person, on phone and on forums. In fact, once I wrote in the forum, and I quote myself, "...IV's PR is unbelievably screwed up...", we discussed the issue and not a single impolite word was spoken to me.

Your experience is an exception and not the rule.

Do you think so according to the statistic 24,000 PERM application approved for India between April 2005 to September 2006.

After Oct 2006, it seems many Indians went back --- of course, this is an unconfirmed report from Indian news media (and we all know how unreliable they can be). So I guess, gradually, we will see a reduction in the queue. For sure, the number of applicants now is less than the number in 2003 (because H1B has been reduced from 195K to 65K).

Also, when PERM became available, lots of ppl switched to PERM. That may be one more reason to hope that EB-2-Ind will move to 4/05 :)

Don't worry if touch April it will sure touch July/August for EB2 India, I saw only 700 cases including all a category PERM approval from March 05 to July 05. I wish both of our dreams come true in next VB

After Oct 2006, it seems many Indians went back --- of course, this is an unconfirmed report from Indian news media (and we all know how unreliable they can be). So I guess, gradually, we will see a reduction in the queue. For sure, the number of applicants now is less than the number in 2003 (because H1B has been reduced from 195K to 65K).

Also, when PERM became available, lots of ppl switched to PERM. That may be one more reason to hope that EB-2-Ind will move to 4/05 :)

I never had any rude behavior from them. They've always been very cordial with me, in person, on phone and on forums. In fact, once I wrote in the forum, and I quote myself, "...IV's PR is unbelievably screwed up...", we discussed the issue and not a single impolite word was spoken to me.

Your experience is an exception and not the rule.

What are you smoking? With so many, many, many people have complained here about IV behavior towards them, you really have the guts to say that his experience is a exception. I thought the movement in the dates last month would have get some of us out of rehab, but it seems it don't. We all heard of their treatment of people.

Here's an exercise for you. Read you own post (it's quoted below) and:

• Try to make an objective judgment of your social skills and capability to carry out on a meaningful dialog.
  • Why should anybody treat you nicely given your complete lack of respect for those who don't agree with you?

The second exercise is in mathematics:

• Count the number of people who claim to have problems with IV (hint: use your fingers). Divide that by 13,500 (members of IV). Multiply that by 100 to get the percentage of people who're unhappy with IV.

When 99.9% of people are happy with IV, they are the rule pal, not you, you just want to have a pis*ing match. How long will keep people continue being nice to you. They get tired at some point.

What are you smoking? With so many, many, many people have complained here about IV behavior towards them, you really have the guts to say that his experience is a exception. I thought the movement in the dates last month would have get some of us out of rehab, but it seems it don't. We all heard of their treatment of people.

Well said. These anti-IV people who try to act innocent showing as if they did not do anything wrong, should look at themselves what they did on IV forums and what they are doing now on this forum. They are worst than anti-immigrants.

There was no intention of harming and showing innoncence. It was an innocent comment. If you can not laugh in stressful moments of GC and want to stick to you silly beliefs, you can. Some people are always kids and never grow up.

By the way, I don't know about others and I believe Gravitation is right but IV has really acted very bad with some of the members who were asking normal questions (at least initially). If you don't see their bad attitude now, believe me, there are few incidences that improved them. If they are matured enough to discuss like Gravitation mentioned with his experience - I will be the first person to volunteer any site development or coding they are looking for. It is a community service and I am always ready to do it - For your information, I was the person who wrote code to pull data from BEC and prepare statistics which is still being used.

Please don't build an opinion without knowing the truth. Logiclife has used four letter word on IV and on this forum when a guy has asked question about lobbying expense. I don't believe IV is doing anything wrong but if they don't want to disclouse some information, they can just say that due to some privacy issues to protect our interest, we will disclose this later. Rather they adopted a harsh route and started using bad language. This matter went very high and even Logiclife was once banned from immigrationportal. Later he was given another chance to represent himself and IV on immigrationportal. I am happy that he didn't use bad language after he was given a chance.

Please don't try to create an impression that anyone not with IV are anti-immigrant. People can have difference of opinion. Like Gravitation mentioned, there were Gandhi and Subhashchandra Bose. Just way of fighting may be different. Doesn't mean that one of them were anti-independence.

Take a chill-pill and smile where you can. GC is a painful process for me, for you and for everyone. Please don't make it more stressful.

Well said

There was no intention of harming and showing innoncence. It was an innocent comment. If you can not laugh in stressful moments of GC and want to stick to you silly beliefs, you can. Some people are always kids and never grow up.

By the way, I don't know about others and I believe Gravitation is right but IV has really acted very bad with some of the members who were asking normal questions (at least initially). If you don't see their bad attitude now, believe me, there are few incidences that improved them. If they are matured enough to discuss like Gravitation mentioned with his experience - I will be the first person to volunteer any site development or coding they are looking for. It is a community service and I am always ready to do it - For your information, I was the person who wrote code to pull data from BEC and prepare statistics which is still being used.

Please don't build an opinion without knowing the truth. Logiclife has used four letter word on IV and on this forum when a guy has asked question about lobbying expense. I don't believe IV is doing anything wrong but if they don't want to disclouse some information, they can just say that due to some privacy issues to protect our interest, we will disclose this later. Rather they adopted a harsh route and started using bad language. This matter went very high and even Logiclife was once banned from immigrationportal. Later he was given another chance to represent himself and IV on immigrationportal. I am happy that he didn't use bad language after he was given a chance.

Please don't try to create an impression that anyone not with IV are anti-immigrant. People can have difference of opinion. Like Gravitation mentioned, there were Gandhi and Subhashchandra Bose. Just way of fighting may be different. Doesn't mean that one of them were anti-independence.

Take a chill-pill and smile where you can. GC is a painful process for me, for you and for everyone. Please don't make it more stressful.

Excellent Dude. You have given very good explanation. I really like your thoughts.

Pswami: Please control yourself and try to be as polite as posible with other members. This is my suggestion to you or anybody with similar attitude. Do not take my comments in a negative way.

PBECIsKillingMe,
Let me clarify that my previous comments were directed towards thera33 only.

All my interaction with you has always been very civil and you've always maintained the decencies of the debate. In fact, I've learned by discussing this issue with you and it has been a pleasure.

Let me also state, as I have in past, that I find it very very regrettable the treatment you received from logiclife. I do not approve of it.

Regards,
Gravity

Oh God. Dont start equating yourself with Gandhi/ Bose? What have you done till now other than creating an id: PBECIsKillingMe to end retrogression.
I remember the BOLD, big sized red font you used in your post to malign IV and also named their core member by real name. Logiclife's response was in reply to such an alligation. If I was in IV's place, I would have filed a lawsuit against you for hurting the interest of an organization. I have seen all the posts to show innocence from you folks. I also know that gcwhenever who was nycgal360 on IV asked for a refund of her money. She/He paid $200 but asked for $300. So if you try to show that you have a high moral ground, then please think twice before posting such messages. If you still think you are rght then please PM me your name, address and phone number. I will file a case against you as an immigrant and a member of immigrationvoice for all the damages you have caused to the organization, its reputation and the efforts of the organization. I am very serious about this lawsuit, and by God I will do it against anyone who says anything against Immigrationvoice. I challange you and anyone else who has the guts to rise up against immigrationvoice, if you have the guts to say something then tell who you are and be prepared for the consequences.

If you do not have the courage and prefer to be annonymous, then please shut up.