Retrogression: Doing Math Part 3 - April 06 Bulletin

gc143

Registered Users (C)
Dear GC Folklore:

I have been following the portal for quite sometime and am starting this thread to have an idea on Apr Bulletin as far as dates movement. This is a gist of what all I have seen from various posts, specially from GURUS (KUDOS TO YOU GUYS PERSONALLY!) like GCSTRAT, AKELA (AAP AKELE NAHIN HAIN), LATEGUY and many others...

-2005 many people filed PERM labors
-In 2001, 2002, 2003 many people filed in EB3 and not in EB2
-Employee should not pay any amount to lawyer for PERM as the labor is held by the company
-New rule says that Labor substitution will be eliminated and I-140 have to be filed within 45 days of labor approval
-What are 245 I cases? Will they help people in EB2 and EB3 for visa date movements?
-PACE S-2198 program ? Does this have anything to do with additional visa numbers and moving the retro dates ahead!

AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF DATES IN APR 06 BULLETIN....

245 (I) shouldn't effect any body except Maxico

All thee new rules are really good. (NO SUB LC) (45 days period).

gc143 said:
Dear GC Folklore:

I have been following the portal for quite sometime and am starting this thread to have an idea on Apr Bulletin as far as dates movement. This is a gist of what all I have seen from various posts, specially from GURUS (KUDOS TO YOU GUYS PERSONALLY!) like GCSTRAT, AKELA (AAP AKELE NAHIN HAIN), LATEGUY and many others...

-2005 many people filed PERM labors
-In 2001, 2002, 2003 many people filed in EB3 and not in EB2
-Employee should not pay any amount to lawyer for PERM as the labor is held by the company
-New rule says that Labor substitution will be eliminated and I-140 have to be filed within 45 days of labor approval
-What are 245 I cases? Will they help people in EB2 and EB3 for visa date movements?
-PACE S-2198 program ? Does this have anything to do with additional visa numbers and moving the retro dates ahead!

AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF DATES IN APR 06 BULLETIN....

EB2 - Rest of the world

:confused: i filed my I-485 on 12/2005 to Texas.
what are my chances to get it approved this year?
EB2 PD 10/2005

Last edited by a moderator:
IV finds backlog number - 271,000 waiting for I-485; 300,000 waiting for labor

EB backlog- As of Jan 2005, 271,000 cases pending for adjudication of status
Found the numbers on page 112 of the 2005 report. (first reported by IV group member)

Well, my calculations for India had been higher then most others, including Akela's calculations. This huge global number makes me believe my calculations for India may be on the right track, after all.

Guys, get set for a long road ahead.

Regards
GCStrat :) :(

How long is this road - thats the question. I am awaiting to file I-485 on my EB3 case PD Jan 2003. Any guess how long is my wait ? I need to get married

gcstrat said:
EB backlog- As of Jan 2005, 271,000 cases pending for adjudication of status
Found the numbers on page 112 of the 2005 report. (first reported by IV group member)

Well, my calculations for India had been higher then most others, including Akela's calculations. This huge global number makes me believe my calculations for India may be on the right track, after all.

Guys, get set for a long road ahead.

Regards
GCStrat :) :(
:)

What's stopping you from getting married?

What's stopping you from getting married?

If you marry now, if your future spouse is a non-citizen and outside of US, you can bring her/him on H-4. So, what's the problem?

Regards
GCstrat :)

April 06 Bulletin

HI, My priority date is 01/10/2002, eb3 from Texas. 140 approved . What are my chances, when my PD is going to be current any ideas :)

New rule says that Labor substitution will be eliminated

Is this rule already in place or going to come ? thanks.

In about an year or year and a half.

retrogressed_01 said:
HI, My priority date is 01/10/2002, eb3 from Texas. 140 approved . What are my chances, when my PD is going to be current any ideas :)

Realistically, that is the time frame if you look at the way the PDs are moving. Mine is Sept 2002 and I am prearing for ano ther year or so. So, good luck buddy. :)

With in three months, This is smiply my guess,ok.

retrogressed_01 said: