Response from FBI Name Check Dept

GC_09_2003

Registered Users (C)
Response from FBI Name Check Dept & Need help

Dear Mr. XXX

This is in reference to your facsimile dated September 28, 2004, concerning your immigration status.

A review of the FBI's Name Check Program database revealed that a request from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services for you was received on October 4, 2003, and it is currently in a pending status. You may be assured that the immigration authorities will be notified at the earliest possible date upon completion of your case.

I am sorry we are unable to be of more assistance to you at this time.

Sincerely yours,
David M. Hardy
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know what these people are doing with this case since last 1 year.

Experts please reply, is there any thing I can do to expedite this pending case.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry to say this, but it looks like your name came in the HIT list. So wait for a month or two as this is going to be a Holiday season and I don't think that any GOVT office will be really working during this time and they you can send another email requesting them to expedite your case. Good Luck!

Here's a link to the Testimony of Robert J. Garrity, Jr., Deputy Assistant Director, Records Management Divisionm FBI before the House of Represenatatives
http://www.fbi.gov/congress/congres...rrity021304.htm
GC_09_2003 said:
I don't know what these people are doing with this case since last 1 year.Experts please reply, is there any thing I can do to expedite this pending case.

Please post FBI Name check FAX NO

Please post FBI Name check FAX NO and the letter format

Thanks

GC_09_2003,
Hope you get your approval soon. Can you tell us on what date you emailed/faxed the request and when you got this reply?

Thanks

GC_09_2003 said:
Dear Mr. XXX

This is in reference to your facsimile dated September 28, 2004, concerning your immigration status.

A review of the FBI's Name Check Program database revealed that a request from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services for you was received on October 4, 2003, and it is currently in a pending status. You may be assured that the immigration authorities will be notified at the earliest possible date upon completion of your case.

I am sorry we are unable to be of more assistance to you at this time.

Sincerely yours,
David M. Hardy
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know what these people are doing with this case since last 1 year.

Experts please reply, is there any thing I can do to expedite this pending case.

I faxed on SEP 28 & response came on OCT 15.

Magician said:
GC_09_2003,
Hope you get your approval soon. Can you tell us on what date you emailed/faxed the request and when you got this reply?

Thanks

Can u give me more info like, how may times you faxed/telephoned them to get the thing done and also approximate dates these things happend.

Thanks

292641 said:
got the same reply
try again after 1 month
My check was completed after 19 months.