Rescheduling 2nd FP is this a bad thing???

Tata2003

Registered Users (C)
I would like to know from people who had to reschedule a fingerprint how bad it was...Does it take long to get another date?How long?Please post your experiences!

Can some please reply to this question? I am very eager to find out your experiences. I am planning to Reschedule my 2nd FP to buy sometime to get married to someone who has F1 visa. I am wondering if this is an appropriate approach

i rescheduled

I am in the same boat, trying to buy time to get married before GC approval, my FP are scheduled for july 8th, i rescheduled by mailing reschedule request to the local office in San Jose. I called the INS number and they said, it should be no problem. One of my friends had FP apptmt on the same day and I had asked him to make sure that I was ok. He mentioned that I was out of town and had rescheduled my FP and if it was ok, the officer at the local office said it is no problem. I will get a notice for new aptmt in a few weeks. Hope this helps, good luck!

PS. These are facts, not expert advise.

Hi

We did not rescheduled our FP2,we decided to try to do a early FP and we did.The officer there was very nice to us,we showed him our tickets to Florida(proofing that we are going to be way on the day scheduled)and we did it rigth the way.My lawyer said that we were lucky,and there is no problem doing it early...as we have our interview scheduled for 8/9 we didn't want get in risk and have no FP done by that date...(in case of rescheduling it)we are expecting our I485 to be approved on the day of the interview.Only God knows...we hope!

Finger Print Issue

I485 JUNE-25-2003
I140 JUNE-25-2003 - AUG-06-2003 APPROVED

Myself and my wife applied on same date. But we have't got our FP's yet.
Is this normal. Is anybody had same experience.

:confused:

reschedule successfully

Hi All,

I applied for rescheduling, and it actually works. CIS sent me a new notice for a date a month from my original date of 2nd FP. I received the reschedule confirmation about 3 weeks after I requested it. I dont know if I should push my luck and try to reschedule again. I need more time to get married, another month will help. Any advise will be greatly appreciated.

Best of luck to all
tihomg

To Tihomg,
Please help! I am trying to reschedule FP2. I tried to do EARLY FP at NEWARK ASC. but no luck...
Do I need to send any date that I am requesting or just send the FP notice by registered mail. Do I need to confirm from them that they have received it/not??
I belong to VSC/NewarkASC.
Thank you for your advise.
Kandy