Request for evidence 1 wk after N-400 delivered

Cl_Asylee

Registered Users (C)
This is the last update on my case. Any ideas? I am confused. I added the GC copies and photos to my application.

On December 30, 2009, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the requested information. This case will be in suspense until we receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once we receive the requested evidence or information and make a decision on the case, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

This is the last update on my case. Any ideas? I am confused. I added the GC copies and photos to my application.

On December 30, 2009, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the requested information. This case will be in suspense until we receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once we receive the requested evidence or information and make a decision on the case, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Its the FP letter! Just chill!

It is the fingerprint letter. You should be getting the actual letter in a week time. Good luck and Happy New Year!