Removal of conditions

smile1

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

Just wanted to start a thread for all applying for removal of conditions...to share timelines and experiences.I just sent mine 3 days ago as my GC is expiring on 18th sept.......anyone else just filed or going to soon?

Hi all,

Just wanted to start a thread for all applying for removal of conditions...to share timelines and experiences.I just sent mine 3 days ago as my GC is expiring on 18th sept.......anyone else just filed or going to soon?

Why did you wait to file so late? :confused:You were supposed or it is recommended that people file 90 days before the expiration of the GC. USCIS generally takes longer to process this, 6 months. So, you should hope that it is completed soon...:p

Don't despair Smile1, in 1-1.5 weeks you'll receive your i-797c note extending your conditional residence status for a year and take it from there.

Why did you wait to file so late? :confused:You were supposed or it is recommended that people file 90 days before the expiration of the GC. USCIS generally takes longer to process this, 6 months. So, you should hope that it is completed soon...:p

It has to be filed in the 90 day period before it expires.....not sooner and not later.....i know i got a little late but as long as it is filed in this time frame,i am o.k. Also the current card will expire but not my status.......hopefully things wont get too rough........!