1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

regd return to India after 6 years of H1-B

Discussion in 'General H-1 and H-3 Visa and Related Issues' started by infowanted, Mar 13, 2012.

  1. infowanted

    infowanted Registered Users (C)

    Hello All,

    I will be completing 6 years of my H1-B in a month. I need to go back to India before this. Is the Company entitled to provide me the return flight Ticket to India. ( Please note I am not terminated by the Company but because my H1 Term is getting over I need to leave to India. )

    Can someone please reply.


Share This Page