REF, please help!!!!!!!

kevin0lee

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends,

I know your names on the web of immigration forum. I need your suggestions. I got I-485 REF of confirming employment one month after my job change. I'd like to know as below,

1. I apply as EB1(A) self-petition. It is not employment-based case. Should I also promptly notify INS about the job change?

2. My new job is in the location of different sevice center. Should I transfer the case? REF asks for the proof that I'll continue to work in the same area. As I already waited for long time and now it's close to approval, it'll take long time to wait if the case is transfered to another service center.

Please let me know what I should do according to your experience. Thank you very much.

Kevin :confused:

Not clear
It will be helpful to know what basis you are applying for GC before answering yr Qs.
1. Until INS comes out with a guidance list, all U might be required is to file a random letter indicating change of employer. No guidance as even to where to file. So keep watching.

2. Use Yr judgement. U should post yr area of expertise, service center details to get an answer on this one...