Reducing number of hours after getting green card.

baby_mde

Registered Users (C)
Last month (July 2007) my wife’s 485 is approved and we all received green cards. Now she is working 40 hours per week. Because we have two little kids she wants to reduce to 37 hours per week. As per her company policy 35 hours per week is fulltime. I am not sure how many hours per week mentioned in her green card LC and I-140 petitions.

If 40 hours per week mentioned in LC and/or I-140 petition and if she reduce to number of hours to 37 per week, is there any impact on green card or we encounter any issues when we apply citizenship?

I don't think any problem. Your wife should be fine.

Last month (July 2007) my wife’s 485 is approved and we all received green cards. Now she is working 40 hours per week. Because we have two little kids she wants to reduce to 37 hours per week. As per her company policy 35 hours per week is fulltime. I am not sure how many hours per week mentioned in her green card LC and I-140 petitions.

If 40 hours per week mentioned in LC and/or I-140 petition and if she reduce to number of hours to 37 per week, is there any impact on green card or we encounter any issues when we apply citizenship?