recom. for an attorney in the Bay Area

sundut

Registered Users (C)
My N400 case has been with BCIS for more than a year. Now i find out that they lost my fingerprints. Seems like the whole process will start all over again.

I am looking for a good attorney in the Bay Area to take my case. I may have to go through the courts to resolve this.

Any suggestion?

try the blow listed laywer. Be aware, I am not associated with them. But I read very often their weekly immigration bulletin at http://www.visalaw.com and it appears they know about the immigration laws.

Brenda Boudreaux
Siskind Susser
P.O. Box 18830
Oakland, CA 94619

Telephone: 800-355-5559
Facsimile: 510-336-0370
Email: sanfrancisco@visalaw.com

I know a very good attorney personally. She is in South Bay. I am her former client but now we have a working relationship. Based on the cases I see in her office, she may be willing to take on a case such as yours. Let me know if you are interested.

I would most definitly recommend Mr. Siskind to you. I had a lot of experience and he was the most attentive and fair adviser and support I have run into. When I contacted him many years ago, his headoffice was not really in the Bay area but he can make arraingements since he has a sub-office there!