Recieved I-130 NOA in mail but not other forms

bps01

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I mailed all my forms 485, EAD to chicago on 1 Nov RD, Nov 2 , I got my I130 NOA yesterday in the mail. However, I did not get NOA or anything for the other two.
My question may be dumb but I was wondering if you get a recipt together or close to one another or when they are approved ?

Normally, after they cashed your checks they send the notices. You should be recieving the others notices soon. They come separately. Normally the same day all together since they are cashed all together. Do you have different dates of when the checks got cashed?
Good luck,

cherr1980 said:
Normally, after they cashed your checks they send the notices. You should be recieving the others notices soon. They come separately. Normally the same day all together since they are cashed all together. Do you have different dates of when the checks got cashed?
Good luck,

Thanks Cherry

All the checks were cashed on the same day. Well just nerves getting me waiting for the RP here.. :rolleyes:

Don't worry, hang in there...the others should come soon, normally they are made at the same time, but oh well who knows...just let us know if this week you received them okay?
Good luck,

I called INS today and they informed me that the I-485 and I765 recipts were sent on on NOv 10th . I told them that I did not get it and he said he will ask for a service request and resend them to me. Also he said that he is scheduling an FBI fingerprint for me since I called :D .. so nice of him.
He said that I should get a request soon and I should get the fingerprint appointment done within 30 days..
Also he gave me the I-485 Receipt number and I-765 R. number.

Last edited by a moderator: