Recently Approved 140 applicants check list

My details

I-140 approved March 2005,
December I-140/I-485 concurrent application.

Priority date (approx) Sep 2001, RIR

140 approved EB3

140 Approved on 03-18-05 its been long.... wait
EB3 , Retro country
ND 140/485 :12-22-03
PD 07/03

updated Spreadsheet

Please find the updated spreadsheet as for 3-21-2005

I have created 3 sections for EB2, EB3 affected by Retro and EB3 not affected.
Elnegro

Elnegro said:
Please find the updated spreadsheet as for 3-21-2005

I have created 3 sections for EB2, EB3 affected by Retro and EB3 not affected.
Elnegro
==============
Pardon my ignorance, but can you please tell me how do I know if I am affected by the retrogression or not ..???

I have applied with a labor substitution from Nebraska

atulh.. if you belong to EB3 category and come from any of the following countries such as India, Mainland china or Philippines then you would be affected by retrogression. But if you are EB2 you need not worry about retrogression.

If we look at EB2 and EB3 non affected by retrogression, we see that these 140 approvals most of the time did not have the 485 processed.
This would support option B on the Concurrent Processing Poll Tread
Elnegro

I140 approved

Wanted to share the good news. I140 approved on March 25, 2005.

PD: July 16, 2004
ND, RD: June 02, 2005
EB3 from India

ins interview help

I am a foreign RN nurse , currently living in California, toefl passer, no visa screen yet , I was sponsored for my greencard.

My immigration lawyer informed me that I am on a pilot project for nurses which will decrease time process to get greencard to 6 months. In march i got a interview notice from ins.My lawyer sent a request to postpone interview date, unfortunately ins sent me any other date in april. I have to go this interview because I can’t cancel it second time, this is what my lawyer told me.

The problem is that I don’t have visa screen certificate, does it mean ins deny my application and i have to return to my country.
Also ins requested some papers such as driver licence, utility bills, but didn’t request Visa screen. I wonder since i am on a pilot project , ins hasn’t requested visa screen , or at the interview they will ask my visa screen and deny my application.
thanks

2nd EAD approved Apr 1,2005

Hello,

Thought should post this:

Since I140 has been approved on Mar 14, 2005. I had already filed an EAD and AP renewal on Feb 17, 2005. Got the EAD approval on Apr 1, 2005.
I485 no updates.