Received three emails of status change notification 1.5 years after approval

mitroloz03

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My GC has been approved 1.5 years ago ... . However, yesterday, I did receive three identical emails within a minute at 4:40PM like this:

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: EACxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On June 3, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

Has anyone gone through such an experience. While I have nothing to be worried about this I think this is kind of strange. LUD changed to 10/28/2006 being a Saturday. Three emails on a Saturday PM about an approved case with the latest fingerprints in 2004?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone accidentally executed a batch with wrong dates ;)

Even I received 3 identical mails yesterday for GC aproved 7 month back..

Old approval emails

I also got 3 emails about an old EAD application around the same time Y'day (4.55PM 10/28/2006). My I-485 was approved in Feb-06. Email was about an EAD that was approved on 3/11/2005. Weird...

received email

Received 5 emails yesterday.

2 from USCIS-CSSO@dhs.gov
3 from USCIS-SRMT@dhs.gov

All of them has the same message

======================
*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: EAC03xxxxxxxx

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

Our last written notice in this case was returned as undeliverable by the post office on May 27, 2005. To update the mailing address so this notice can be re-sent, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,
The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
===========End================

I guess I will ignore it for now.