Received the Approval Notice: AD as per AVM 7/22

rubyjupiter

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys !

I just got the call from lawyer office, that they have received my and my wife approval notice. So, we will be on our way on Wed. for stamping.

As per AVM our case approved on 7/22 and approval notice received on 7/26. Please let us know if you know any tips for the stamping. Good luck to all of you and praying god for you always.

RubuJupiter

Congrats! Question for you

Did you get the courtesy copy by mail at your home address?
For me, AVM says approved on 19th, no notice yet.

I haven't checked my today mails

Hi Dear,

I received the notice from my lawyer (Original) and hopefully today or tomorrow I will receive the copy at home as well. But, I guess lawyer always received the first copy (faster than us).

RubyJupiter

Approval Notice Received at home

Hi Guys !

RD 8/31

Finally, Today 7/27 I have received my approval notice (my copy), I already got the original copy from lawyer yesterday. My application was approved on 7/22 as per AVM, Lawyer got the original copy on 7/26 and I got my original copy on 7/27/02.

Just sharing a news with you guys so you know how long to wait.

RubyJupiter

Congradulations!

Thanks for the info.. It's helpfull. Please, post your experience
after stamping..

Hadi

Congrats ! Good luck!

Also, could you pls. post your EAC#, RD and ND? Could you post your approved case to www.rupnet.com ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be going for stamping tomorrow at Arlington..

I have the same AD 7/22 and received the original App. letter from the lawyer yesterday.

gc4aug1202,

Do u know any particular days of the week when u can go to Arlington and what is the advisable earliest time to reach there (to escape center's rush hours)?

Please post ur experience there when u go and best of luck.

I asked these questions because as and when my case gets approved (RD:8/9), I will have to travel to Arlington (165 miles from my place) and I want to make sure that I do it the right way.

Last edited by a moderator: