Received RFE for..... VSC is zooming

Ashok Rai

Registered Users (C)
Yesterday was a sad day and I had posted a msg with frustrations.Just now I realised that there was a voice mail unheard since 1252pm yesterday.
The lawyer just said RFE is for medical redo of spouse.My nd is 27march00.Fp was done on10/20/00.

No Title

Interesting , Can you please post your details including the first few digits of the EAC # if possible.

No Title

As u can see from my login
my details are in th elogin
I am still waiting for approval
Is there anybody like me
BTW country is ofcourse INDIA

No Title

My question

1. Are you Ashok Rai ?
 2 You had posted ND as March 2000 previously?

No Title

here is his previous post:

Any Feb/March 2000 approvals/RFEs in EB-2/India category ? - 11:04pm Apr 16, 2001 EST - Count me in ND 3/26 Fp10/20. Waiting.

His ND is 3/26 FP 10/2000 so they started in MARCh cases.

This VSC works very randomly.

but it is a very good news

No Title

Here r the detailsPD4/99 RD 3/24/00 ND3/28/00 FP10/20/00 EAC 00131xxxxx.We were totally dejected yesterday as we were thinking in the present situations of benches how to hang on till July at least.After seeing the recent posts of approved cases in the past weeks we were anticipating to hear something in June or July.I cannot believe myself but it is true and we neglected such a important voice msg for a whole day.Will keep you all posted.

No Title

Ashok Rai,

Don\'t take it as offense, I am asking this question just for information sake only.

Why are you were posted three different notice dates(3/26, 3/27, 3/28) on this board? Is it simply typo error OR you didn\'t know your exact ND ? And also can you clarify that your FP done in 10/2000, this is very rare situation for INDIAN people.

Also can you confirm your RD? You posted your RD 3/24 and ND 3/26,27,28 ? It is very rare to have ND very fewer days after RD !!!

I appreciate your time. Thanks.

No Title

OCT2000,

Ashok\'s detail closely matches mine

PD 1/99
RD 1/00
ND 2/00
FP 10/00

Waiting Approval

No Title

I agree with OCT\'2000. Morning I checked some of Ashok Rai\'s meassages and found his ND details differed in all his messages.
I did not want to raise any issue in this forum. Even if his message is true, the inconsistency makes us suspect.

If it is true, thanks to ashok Rai. Please check your I-485 details before you post any message.

Suresh

No Title

Yes there was an error but I didnot know it was twice but when I posted my details today I have posted after looking at the receipts.
While posting earlier I had not seen the papers.Yes it is true I received my I485 receipts in my mail exactly after 10 days, but was told it will take 4 to 6 weeks.That was also unusual I remember now .But we were to happy then to get it fast as that was also a bad patch & we had not applied for EAD together with I 485.

No Title

Ashok Rai,

Thank you very much for your clarification. I saw your other post that your husband got approved. Congratulations...yours and your kids will get soon your approvals.

Wish you good luck.

No Title

"Why are you were posted three different notice dates(3/26, 3/27, 3/28) on this board? Is it simply typo error OR you didn\'t know your exact ND ? And also can you clarify that your FP done in 10/2000, this is very rare situation for INDIAN people."

I also got my fingerprint done during 10/2000. Any idea why such a date is rare for "INDIAN people" ?

Thanks in advance.

My details: EB2/India
            PD - 01/99
            RD - 05/00
            ND - 06/00
            FP - 10/00

No Title

Why I said it is very rare for India/Chinese people getting FP notices in 10/00 for ND of 3/00. If you look at immitracker.com, you will find only one case(out of 35) with 3/00 ND got FP in 10/00.

And also some time ago INS stopped sending FP notices for Indian/Chinese people who ND from 10/99 - 3/00 until they are very close to adjudication. That\'s what happened in Jan,Feb,Mar,Apr 01.

Please add your case at immitracker.com. Thanks.