Received Letter from USCIS ...pls help

crabappple

Registered Users (C)
I applied for N-400, on Jan 24th 2009/FP Feb 19th.

I received a letter (Yellow) with these points today in the mail

• Bring your Driver license or state id .........
  • Bring certified birth certificate for my kids .......

The subject says 'Case File Review Notice/Interview Document Check List'

I am confused if this is a interview letter or not since there is NO date, it says not to mail the documents also.

Say if i go tomorrow to the field office with this letter and documents, do i need to sit for interview. I am just NOT ready. Or is it just a RFE.

Appreciate any comments!

What a bummer :rolleyes:

Thanks

Search the forum..there are plenty example of these Case File Review letters being sent out by NBC. They are generic letters and serve as suggested documents to bring to interview.

I received one about three weeks before I received my actual Interview Letter. Do not worry, these letters are normal and they're not meant to have any date.

yellow letter

I received yellow letter before which request additional information for applying n-400. eg: tax return .... after receive the interview letter from INS.

Probably you will received your interview letter soon.

I was little concerned since we are leaving on vacation.

reko3/Mr vertigo did u make a trip to those fellas to drop of the documents? (thanks for your responses!)

Ok fine, I did a search, few people got the same letter, they are trying the new lockbox features on us, Probably we will start seeing the yellow letter mentioned in this forum.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Last edited by a moderator:
reko3/Mr vertigo did u make a trip to those fellas to drop of the documents? (thanks for your responses!)

They ask that you bring those documents to your interview. You don't have to drop them off now. Wait for your interview letter and take those documents with you.